Smart Set Clothing
Good

Smart Set Clothing Reviews

Ranked #22 out of 34 in T-shirts

Smart Set, Canada’s fashion destination for style-savvy young women, offers a variety of versatile, stylish apparel and accessories from basic to trendy.

May 10, 2014

Another one of my go to stores. I know when I go in that i'll be leaving buying something. The staff are super friendly and helpful. Been shopping there for a number of years now.

July 26, 2012

well everything at this store is pretty awesome and sales are so so amazing and one can go crazy when they offer addition 25% pink stickers too bad they dont have online shopping available yet

May 30, 2010

Smart set is my favorite clothing store ever, other then dynomite although the closest one to me is two hours away. So since Smart Set is only 10 minutes away from my house, I'll say it's my favorite.

I usually shop there once a week, and although I do sometimes end up walking out empty handed, majority of the time I don't leave without spending at least 100 dollars. Theirs styles are so cute and fresh. They have something for every occasion. I can buy all my work outfits, lazy weekend outfits, and classy dinner clothing all in one store.

The prices are affordable with most pants costing around $40 and shirts are anywhere from $20-$40 dollars. I love it. It's my favorite part of my Sundays!

February 23, 2008

Smart Set is a great store for casual clothes, like the people before me mentioned. I honestly haven't been there in a while, and when I have recently I haven't found what I was looking for. But I still believe this is one of the best stores in my mall. If you just need something like a plain tank top or t-shirt, here is the place to go, and the prices are cheap. You'll never feel disappointed with your purchases, its worth every penny.

January 21, 2007

Casual, somewhat classic and trendy styles at affortable prices. I think the style here suits most students because it casual and not too expensive. Another thing is that they have work wear too... so when you graduate to working clothes, it is there in the store for you! lol One thing I don't like about their pants is that they are always too short for someone who is tall. The clothes are good for someone who isn't totally about extravagant trends, but still wants to try them and keep them more low key.

January 20, 2007

Smart Set is a great store that I love to shop in all the time (full or sale price). You can get shirts in multiple colours (usually 2 for $25, unless other sales like clearance are going on), which change season to season. Also, this is a great place to find casual wear like jeans and a t-shirt, or a more corporate look for the business world. They also have lots of great shoes, bags, socks, and jewelery to match. The quality is great and so are the prices (for the most part).