Smartfood Movie Night Butter

Smartfood Movie Night Butter Reviews

Ranked #669 out of 1061 in Snacks

February 27, 2016

This popcorn taste great. It doesn't have as much calories as the popcorn at the movie theatres. It not exactly totally healthy. It's a step up however. I will definitely get this again.

June 05, 2015

This popcorn is so yummy! I love the way it is popped and it has just the right amount of butter flavour on it.

June 05, 2015

Our family loves this popcorn. We would go through bags of it on family movie night. I can't eat it anymore, but I don't stop the others from enjoying it. It's a bit pricey for the bag size, but it's so delicious.

May 01, 2015

These are soooo addicting! Its hard to stop eating the whole bag at once :)

April 12, 2015

If I hadn't had Orville's Movie Theatre Butter ready to eat popcorn, I probably would have thought more highly of Smartfood's Movie Night Butter popcorn. But I had a craving for popcorn after finishing off Orville's, and Smartfood was all I could find at the store I was in. So I decided to pick it up.

The taste is very faint of butter, but it's also very light and airy. Which is okay, but when I picked it up wanting the advertised "movie night butter", I wanted it to taste buttery. And Smartfood fails on that account. It's too light of a taste. Still decent, and I would pick it up if it were on sale. But even if the Orville's was a dollar more, I would honestly still pick it up if it was in stock.

In conclusion, if you want something very light with few ingredients, I recommend Smartfood's Movie Night Butter popcorn. Otherwise, stick to Orville's version.