Smartfood White Cheddar Popcorn Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 1231 in Snacks

March 21, 2017

I love this Popcorn, it is amazing.. its a quick snack and not filled with a lot of other junk that some other snacks have. this is one item that I make sure to have in my house at all times.

March 04, 2017

To be honest I'm not a popcorn fan but I love this Smartfood White Cheddar Popcorn. It tastes more like chips then popcorn to me and it's filled with white cheddar goodness. They do not skimp out! So so tasty.

February 28, 2017

Love it. Tastes great. It's a great lighter snack. Share it with someone because your are likely to eat the whole bag it's so good. It's always on sale too

February 28, 2017

Smart food White Cheddar Popcorn is one of my favorite snacks. It's the best cheesy popcorn on the market. I like the sharp, cheesy taste each popcorn provides. Every bag tastes fresh and crunchy. I like its substantial but subtle flavor. It doesn't taste salty and each popcorn has a nice white cheddar cheese coating. My family's go to snack.

February 28, 2017

This is the snacks of all snacks. I've been eating this for years now and it just has that taste that you can't just have a bowl of these. It is greater than just your regular popcorn. This is a great buy.

February 25, 2017

Smartfood white cheddar popcorn is delicious! You can find them here at the dollar store so super cheaper. Great treat, awesome flavor and definitely purchase regularly

February 23, 2017

Have been eating smartfood for years and years always have loved there great taste and goes great with a movie and you're favorite beverage would recommend them to anyone who likes popcorn

February 02, 2017

Love the taste of the Smartfood White Cheddar Popcorn, it is delicious! However considering it is popcorn, the fat content in this snack is considerably high which is unfortunate. I would like it better if the nutritional value matched the taste.

January 22, 2017

This popcorn is so good! I love the white cheddar flavour. The popcorn is coated in it and so delicious. When I am having a craving for popcorn this is my go to! Addicted!

January 15, 2017

Obsessed with this popcorn. I have tried the new flavours and this one is still my favourite of the smart pop. It tastes so amazing and they don't skimp on the flavour. Filling as well.