Smartfood White Cheddar Popcorn Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 1062 in Snacks

December 05, 2016

Love this popcorn, the cheddar popcorn is the best one! We always have this popcorn when we watch movie at home. It is too addictive, cannot stop eating it.

December 05, 2016

Just love that popcorn. Tastes fresh and cheezy. Recommended by a friend, I now recommend to everyone. Great snack for the road as we drive 6000 KM every summer!!

December 05, 2016

I LOVE Smartfood-- the white cheddar popcorn is the only flavour I buy! The popcorn is soft, and I love the taste of the white cheddar. I have found it getting pretty pricey at the grocery stores, but they just opened a Dollarama near my town, and It is there for much cheaper!!

December 05, 2016

I LOVE SMART POP white cheddar is my favourite flavour, every night i have the girls over for wine we open a bag of this, its just too good to not have one wine night

October 08, 2016

Love this cheesy goodness! It's s great snack that doesn't leave you feeling too guilty afterwards. The perfect combination of popcorn and flavour, a bit messy on the hands, but worth it!

October 08, 2016

I love This snack it tastes like cheddar, has not too much calories, you can buy it for 2$ si it's a good value! It's healthier than chips and it doesnt tastes like you are making a compromise

October 08, 2016

I love how soft this popcorn is and that it doesn't leave and lot of kernel shells in your mouth after eating. When I make popcorn at home sometimes I chew on a burnt kernel and I can buy it at my local dollar store for $2, when my friends and I want a shareable snack Smartfood is the number one choice. I like the taste of the white cheddar instead of butter flavored popcorn because it sometimes makes me feel sick. Overall it tastes great, it's cheap, easy to share and is supper addictive.

September 30, 2016

This is great popcorn, I always make my own at home and I can't understand how this popcorn is so tender and is not as chewy as my popcorn. This one is so easy to fall apart in your mouth and that flavor is so good and it is all over every piece and a generous amount of flavor. I really like the American one better than the Canadian brand. The American. Brand seems to have more white cheddar flavor than the Canadian version, this is a little bit healthier than chips. Popcorn plain is a super low calorie food.

September 28, 2016

Je suis plus du type salée que sucrée alors j'adore les grignotines plus salées. Meilleur alternative que des croustilles à mon avis.le sac est d'une bonne grosseur.

September 20, 2016

No matter what party my husband and I host, we always have smart food popcorn! It's always a hit and always gone by the end of the party! I don't think there is much nutritional value but who cares, it's delicious.