Smartfood White Cheddar Popcorn Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 1166 in Snacks

February 02, 2017

Love the taste of the Smartfood White Cheddar Popcorn, it is delicious! However considering it is popcorn, the fat content in this snack is considerably high which is unfortunate. I would like it better if the nutritional value matched the taste.

January 22, 2017

This popcorn is so good! I love the white cheddar flavour. The popcorn is coated in it and so delicious. When I am having a craving for popcorn this is my go to! Addicted!

January 15, 2017

Obsessed with this popcorn. I have tried the new flavours and this one is still my favourite of the smart pop. It tastes so amazing and they don't skimp on the flavour. Filling as well.

January 03, 2017

Sooooo delicious!!! I am not sure if I believe it is a "healthy alternative" however. It might be better than chips but it still has lots of salt and fat. Besides that I think it's a great, tasty treat!! Definitely recommend trying it!

December 05, 2016

Love this popcorn, the cheddar popcorn is the best one! We always have this popcorn when we watch movie at home. It is too addictive, cannot stop eating it.

December 05, 2016

Just love that popcorn. Tastes fresh and cheezy. Recommended by a friend, I now recommend to everyone. Great snack for the road as we drive 6000 KM every summer!!

December 05, 2016

I LOVE Smartfood-- the white cheddar popcorn is the only flavour I buy! The popcorn is soft, and I love the taste of the white cheddar. I have found it getting pretty pricey at the grocery stores, but they just opened a Dollarama near my town, and It is there for much cheaper!!

December 05, 2016

I LOVE SMART POP white cheddar is my favourite flavour, every night i have the girls over for wine we open a bag of this, its just too good to not have one wine night

October 08, 2016

Love this cheesy goodness! It's s great snack that doesn't leave you feeling too guilty afterwards. The perfect combination of popcorn and flavour, a bit messy on the hands, but worth it!

October 08, 2016

I love This snack it tastes like cheddar, has not too much calories, you can buy it for 2$ si it's a good value! It's healthier than chips and it doesnt tastes like you are making a compromise