Smarties Vice Versa

Smarties Vice Versa Reviews

Ranked #729 out of 758 in Chocolate

May 21, 2016

My two favourite types of chocolates in one! I love white chocolate and now smarties come in that chocolate?! Yes! The white centres are great, but the white shells are even better! Love these smarties and if they were sold in Canada, I'd buy them all the time!

August 13, 2013

If its a late night snack or a quick grab and go tasty treat, vice versa smarties are perfect. A nice little change to the regular smarties. With a great price this yummy product is worth getting a spot on your next shopping list.

January 26, 2013

These are absolutely horrible. I bought them for my daughter, as she loves Smarties -- and she didn't even want to eat them! The white chocolate wasn't too bad, but the filling chocolate was a bit strange tasting.

May 30, 2012

Smarties Vice Versa could be left on the shelf if you ask me. Since they changed the flavors of the regular smarties I haven't been a fan but saw these and thought we'd give them a try....the white chocolate isn't good at all and the dark chocolate doesn't even taste like the normal smarties chocolate...I don't know what happened but it was not what I was hoping for.