Smash box photo finish primer pore minimize

Smash box photo finish primer pore minimize Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 332 in Primer

December 06, 2016

I usually start of the mornings on the dry side and as the day progress I get very oily. This product is awesome! It doesn't dry me out in the morning, it makes my make look amazing and keeps it oil way all day. I would usually have to pat the oil of my face but with this I don't even notice I'm wearing any make-up

November 21, 2016

This primer is a god send. I love it a lot. It works very very well with my combination skin. Not very exspensive to purchase either. Leaves like a matte after look and I highly recommend it.

October 21, 2016

This primer is the best that I have ever used. It makes such a nice, smooth canvas to work with. I think it is worth the money. I would definitely repurchase this in the future.

September 28, 2016

Love love love this primer!
    It's a great start when applying make-up.
    I use it as my base after applying moisterizer.
    It brightens up the skin and conceals any blemishes, redness and sun spots.
    I use it with smash box highlighter and it works perfectly together.
    I highly recommend this product!

September 26, 2016

This is the stuff I have been looking for my whole life. I use it in the morning when applying my makeup and everything stays put. I can sweat and sweat and my makeup is still there when I take it off that evening.

September 25, 2016

I tried first the product in a sample and i didnt know what to expect.. and WOW! Its lovely! I like the texture and how it feels on my skins.. just perfect if you dont want to put too much make up on!!

September 22, 2016

This was the first ever primer that I bought and I swear it was love at first touch. The primer is amazing, lightweight, and has raised my standards pretty high for primers. It's a little pricey but it's great quality, so I guess it's worth it.

August 10, 2016

I have tried this product twice now and I love how it leaves my skin. I have a really oily skin and it definitely mattifies my skin for a longer time and minimises my pores considerably. I'll buy this skin primer again for sure!!

August 09, 2016

it is good product.;long lasting makeup.this i th first time iam using smash box primer product.my friend recommend it to me and i tried it.itb was awesome

July 17, 2016

I use smash box photo finish primer daily under my foundation & sometimes just as without foundation.
    It makes pores less visible as well as adding a base for your foundation.
    Foundation and powder appear smooth and last throughout the day.
    I would highly recommend smash box photo finish primer.