Smash box photo finish primer pore minimize Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 354 in Primer

March 23, 2017

this product is very pore minimizing and oil free, it didnt make my skinnbreak out or dry out. a little went a very long way. i would recommend for sure

March 09, 2017

This primer s absolutely amazing. It helps to set my foundation, and leaves my skin smooth afterwords. I would definitely recommend. They come in many different formulas also, so you can get a primer for almost every skin type.

March 09, 2017

This product is very good. It leaves the skin soft and smooth. I like it. Recommend you try it. Find it Helps your skin & makes applying foundation. :)

March 08, 2017

Great primer! Smooths out your skin so makeup goes on easily, minimizes pores without feeling greasy. A matte finish. Would definitely recommend it to anyone.

March 04, 2017

I know this works for a lot of people but not for me! I found my pores looked larger right after using and had developed breakouts within hours. I have yet to find a primer that works for me!

March 01, 2017

my friend recommended me to try this and it works quite well for me. it helps to settle my makeup and I don't need to reapply that often. the only thing is the price is a bit expensive compared to other brands.

February 26, 2017

I got a sample of this stuff in the mail and i loved it, i havent found anything quite like this, this stuff took the shine right out of my face and made my face look super fresh

February 26, 2017

im not the hugest fan of this product. i will use it if i need to but i find the original photo finish primer to be way better then this one, i also find you need to use alot more of this product compared to the original

February 04, 2017

I absolutely love this primer. I would use it everyday if I could. However it is a bit pricey. But it does wonders it makes your foundation look flawless and pore less and it also leaves your skin hydrated and fresh.

January 24, 2017

Personally not a big fan of primers as i do not have large pores or problem with my makeup staying o all night. Using this i noticed my skin looked more even, very light texture. I cant say may makeup stayed longer when i used it as my skin in not oily. Seemed like an extra step i could live without unless i was going to an event or photo shoot i wont use daily. I would recommend however for anyone with larger pores.