Smash box photo finish primer pore minimize Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 341 in Primer

February 04, 2017

I absolutely love this primer. I would use it everyday if I could. However it is a bit pricey. But it does wonders it makes your foundation look flawless and pore less and it also leaves your skin hydrated and fresh.

January 24, 2017

Personally not a big fan of primers as i do not have large pores or problem with my makeup staying o all night. Using this i noticed my skin looked more even, very light texture. I cant say may makeup stayed longer when i used it as my skin in not oily. Seemed like an extra step i could live without unless i was going to an event or photo shoot i wont use daily. I would recommend however for anyone with larger pores.

January 23, 2017

Love this product, I will use it even if I only wear lipstick as my make-up.
    it balances colour and imperfections and definitely reduces pores.
    one tube goes a long way

January 19, 2017

I like this primer, it has an easy application and my face looks radiant and smooth. For my skin type (normal) has a duration of approximately 5 to 6 hours.

December 06, 2016

I usually start of the mornings on the dry side and as the day progress I get very oily. This product is awesome! It doesn't dry me out in the morning, it makes my make look amazing and keeps it oil way all day. I would usually have to pat the oil of my face but with this I don't even notice I'm wearing any make-up

November 21, 2016

This primer is a god send. I love it a lot. It works very very well with my combination skin. Not very exspensive to purchase either. Leaves like a matte after look and I highly recommend it.

October 21, 2016

This primer is the best that I have ever used. It makes such a nice, smooth canvas to work with. I think it is worth the money. I would definitely repurchase this in the future.

September 28, 2016

Love love love this primer!
    It's a great start when applying make-up.
    I use it as my base after applying moisterizer.
    It brightens up the skin and conceals any blemishes, redness and sun spots.
    I use it with smash box highlighter and it works perfectly together.
    I highly recommend this product!

September 26, 2016

This is the stuff I have been looking for my whole life. I use it in the morning when applying my makeup and everything stays put. I can sweat and sweat and my makeup is still there when I take it off that evening.

September 25, 2016

I tried first the product in a sample and i didnt know what to expect.. and WOW! Its lovely! I like the texture and how it feels on my skins.. just perfect if you dont want to put too much make up on!!

TigerLilly has started a new forum topic
    Bridal Shower Gift

megvdlz earned the Beauty Guru badge

megvdlz added a new review for
    Manic Panic Hair Dye

fly_eyez has posted in the forum topic
    Sampling Products in Stores

StaceyBuhr added a new review for
    Noyah Lipstick