Smashbox 2 in 1 Hybrid Shine Lip Gloss

Smashbox 2 in 1 Hybrid Shine Lip Gloss Reviews

Ranked #546 out of 654 in Lip Gloss

April 19, 2015

These are almost as good as my buxom lip glosses! They aren't super super pigmented but they're super shiny and they aren't sticky or tacky at all.

November 05, 2014

My go to Lip Gloss! It leaves a great shine.

June 09, 2014

I really liked this gloss. Perfect color selections, nice tacky formula (reminds me of the MAC llipglasses) which allows product to stay on at least ten times longer than most glosses. I bought this in the candy color and it makes my lipsticks actually stand out so much better and keeps the colors in tact all day long.. I love this and I am happy I purchased!

July 10, 2013

Great easy application. The color looks great and the shine/gloss is really nice. I love the fact that it is a 2 in one application! the only downfall is that is is pricey

January 06, 2012

The first thing I want to say about this movie is "Steve Urkel"!!!  Okay, secondly, what a great movie for my children.  My oldest daughter went to see it at a friends birthday party when it was in theaters and when it hit the shelves my middle daughter wanted to own it right away.  We waited and gave it to her for Christmas, they watched it right away but my husband and I didn't sit down to watch it until tonight.  We sat down and watched it with our little girl for a "movie night just the three of us" and he loved it, while I have mixed feelings.  It's a fantastic children's movie I will give it that.  But personally I was finding it hard to keep my attention in so many places throughout the movie.  It was really fun for the children, they all seem to enjoy it and it was funny in some parts, but for me, they were few and far between.  Actually, I was relieved when it was finally over, I was in shock (a little bit) when my husband said it was a really cute movie, but sometimes (a lot of the times) our tastes differ and that's fine.  I just found it to be a little irritating.  This young girl has her whole summer ahead of her, the one thing she looks forward to every school year and she made this fantastic "NOT Bummer Summer" plan and just because two of her "TP Club" members are going away for the summer and having adventures of their own, she gets jealous and miserable and lets her entire summer slip away not realizing what an amazing time she is and could continue to have IF she'd stop competing and just have fun!  In the process of the "Dare Race" her two friends are away and having a wonderful time, completing dares and getting "Thrill Points" while hers are not coming at all.  Everything she tries to do fails and she blames it all on the one friend that remains.  Which of course will never end well, they have a fight and then her summer is ruined, yet again, I think by now we are at the sixth letdown of her not bummer summer.  She reminded me of one of my own children, sulking because not everything goes her way.  But I mean, for children they can relate to so much of this movie.  So, I would say for the age category this movie is geared to it will be/is a hit, but for the older generations, don't be surprised when you don't like it much.

July 02, 2009

The color is really chic, it has a pinkish hint with a high traffic gloss. I love it. They have 3 colors to choose from and I bought the Pink Lily and it is fabulous!