Smashbox 24 Hour Photo Finish Shadow Primer Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 323 in Primer

November 28, 2016

It's an amazing primer! It really helped my eye shadow last longer and it didn't make my eye shadow crease.
I think its a most have for a perfect look as it helps you to blend the product and ensure it will last all day :)

September 29, 2016

A little pricy but honestly worth it! It last and the quality doesn't run or disappear in your eyelid immediately after you rub it in. It adds a tint to your eyelid which helped the not so experienced makeup artist (myself), easily blend the shadow with ease since i could visibly see what was still unfinished.

September 23, 2016

This is the first eye primer that has finally worked for me. The smallest amount goes the longest way. Smaller than a pea size is enough for both my lids. It is tacky but not super sticky and holds my shadows on all day until I'm ready to wash my face. I would recommend this primer to anyone who is looking for a base that has no colour.

September 17, 2016

I have very oily eyelids and so eye shadow primers are a must for me. I've tried drugstore, and high end brands, and none compare to this beauty! It's very creamy, and truly does hold down shadows. It makes your eye shadow last all day long and doesn't crease or fade either. UD and TF just don't compare to this! You need this in your life!

September 15, 2016

This primer was a disappointment. I would recommend 5 other ones before this one. It dried out half way through the tube which naturally made me mad. Overall it's just like every other primer and so ur better off with the Sephora brand or too faced.

September 09, 2016

I tried this and was very impressed with the results! It's a nice velvety texture that goes on very nicely. You only need a little. It really helped smooth out my complexion and give a nice matte finish. I found it filled in some fine lines and some of the pores were less visible. Very good product for a decent price!

September 07, 2016

I thought this product was super pricey and very greasy. It didn't work very well for me and had a silicone-like texture when i applied it. Didn't work well, and didn't keep my make-up in place.

September 06, 2016

This stuff is amazing! Part of my daily routine! I use this stuff with my smashbox liquid foundation and powder. This stuff is so good in the heat and never once felt like it was melting off my face

July 25, 2016

Bought this for my daughters dance make-up. Goes on super silky smooth and eye shadow goes on easy. No tugging or pulling. Shadow stays on all day and holds up under the lights well. Doesn't run under the heat or sweat or irritate the eyes. I highly recommend.

July 15, 2016

I have tried lots of eye primers and I would say this is one of the best. My eye shadow lasts all day with no creasing. You only need a little and the tube will last for months. I highly recommend this product.