Smashbox 24HR Photofinish Shadow Primer Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 333 in Primer

January 17, 2017

This makes your skin feel silky smooth and goes on very nicely. I found it made my shadow stay on all day and it doesn't crease in your eye lids like it would without the primer.

December 03, 2016

I want to love this eyeshadow primer but maybe it is just not for me. I find this primer like a thick cream almost like a thick ointment. Did I get a bad one? Who knows.

I had a hard time applying it on my lids it became clumpy and didn't spread out evenly on my eyelids. I only used a thin layer and let it set for 10 minutes before applying eyeshadow. it just didn't give me the results I was expecting of an eyeshadow primer. My eyeshadow looked like it was smeared on because my primer got mixed with the shadow. It just didn't sit very well on skin.

August 02, 2016

This product works great for me because I have dry eyelids, but I gotta say if you have oily ones, I would say avoid this product. because it is a silicon based primer, might have the opposite effect.

July 22, 2016

I really like this product. I use it on my eyelids and under my eyes before applying concealer. The primer makes sure the concealer goes on smoothly without bunching up in the fine lines. It feels nice on the skin and the concealer and bb cream stay on well all day. Must have!

July 20, 2016

Nothing really impressive about this product, it does the job, good texture and consistency, blends easily into the skin. Just and average buy to put it plainly

March 21, 2016

This stuff is pretty expensive , but it really does the trick! Goes on nice and even, dries flawless - perfect for all shadows and all colors - Smashbox all the way !

March 21, 2016

This primer is amazing. It definitely exceeded my standards when it came to primers that leave you smudge-less in the creases of your eyes! I don't even have to use eyeshadow and it makes my mascara and eyeliner stay put all day when nothing else helped.

March 02, 2016

A little goes a long way with this primer! It smoothes out my eyelids making for the perfect canvas for shadows. There's no greasy feeling nor is it overly tacky. I've experienced no creasing with shadows since using this primer. The price is very reasonable and worth it! I would repurchase and I highly recommend this product.

February 16, 2016

I bought this as recommended by a Sephora employee for my oily skin. I love that it is not drying in comparison to the make up for ever primer I had before. it sets my makeup beautifully and I can always tell if I forget to use it.

January 17, 2016

I did not like this product! I do not like the feel of the primer on my face. I found that you could see it under my makeup. It also made my normally dry skin super oily. I ended up not even using 1/2 the bottle before I gave it away!!