Smashbox 24HR Photofinish Shadow Primer Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 356 in Primer

March 19, 2017

I got this product as a gift and can honestly say it truly does work. If you have an event to go to I suggest using this primer before applying your eyeshadow, your make will NOT smudge!

Smashbox primers are amazing!!

March 06, 2017

Amazing product. I always love the smash box products but this i swear by! always leaves my face looking and feeling soft... ready for my concealer and foundation

March 01, 2017

This is another make-up holy grail. If you want to have your eyeshadow stick to your lids. This is it. I have been using this for about 2-3 years and I keep re-purchasing. It's that good! No more words. Again, price is the only downside.

January 25, 2017

I bought this product after my daughter asked me why I had a line in my eyeshadow. It does exactly what it says. I can wake up the next day and my eyeshadow looks perfect. I don't recommend this, but there have been nights when I forgot to remove my makeup, so I use the opportunity the next morning to save time. It seems expensive but it lasts a very long time. I use it almost every day and I haven't come close to emptying a tube. I usually replace it when it has been open too long. The very best thing is... No more lines in my eyeshadow!!!

January 17, 2017

This makes your skin feel silky smooth and goes on very nicely. I found it made my shadow stay on all day and it doesn't crease in your eye lids like it would without the primer.

December 03, 2016

I want to love this eyeshadow primer but maybe it is just not for me. I find this primer like a thick cream almost like a thick ointment. Did I get a bad one? Who knows.

I had a hard time applying it on my lids it became clumpy and didn't spread out evenly on my eyelids. I only used a thin layer and let it set for 10 minutes before applying eyeshadow. it just didn't give me the results I was expecting of an eyeshadow primer. My eyeshadow looked like it was smeared on because my primer got mixed with the shadow. It just didn't sit very well on skin.

August 02, 2016

This product works great for me because I have dry eyelids, but I gotta say if you have oily ones, I would say avoid this product. because it is a silicon based primer, might have the opposite effect.

July 22, 2016

I really like this product. I use it on my eyelids and under my eyes before applying concealer. The primer makes sure the concealer goes on smoothly without bunching up in the fine lines. It feels nice on the skin and the concealer and bb cream stay on well all day. Must have!

July 20, 2016

Nothing really impressive about this product, it does the job, good texture and consistency, blends easily into the skin. Just and average buy to put it plainly

March 21, 2016

This stuff is pretty expensive , but it really does the trick! Goes on nice and even, dries flawless - perfect for all shadows and all colors - Smashbox all the way !