Smashbox "Always On" Matte Liquid Lipstick Reviews

Ranked #29 out of 1077 in Lipstick

February 12, 2017

This one of the first high end liquid lipsticks I've tried and I'm so glad I did.
    The colour selections are great and these absolutely don't dry my lips out. They stay on for hours on end as well.
    I have absolutely no complaints with this!

February 11, 2017

Holy bananas! this was part of the sephora "give me nude lip" set and I have to say, i can't take it off! it stays on forever, seriously, no joke! i found it a bit drying on my lips but if you are looking for long lasting results, then this one is definitely it!

January 29, 2017

I love this lipstick! It goes on smoothly and stays on a long time. It is expensive but lasts a long time! It comes in colours I love and is not too shiny

November 30, 2016

Best liquid lipstick i've ever used! Liquid lipsticks always make my lip feel so dry - but this one is the most comfortable of them all. They have a wide colour selection which is great

October 22, 2016

These come in a range of great shades, something for everyone. They apply smoothly, some shades need a little layering because they can be a bit streaky. On me they do not completely dry down, so there is some transferring, but on the plus side that makes them not overly drying on the lips. Lip prep before application is important, they will highlight dry areas on your lips.

I like the wear and colours but find the price pretty high ($28 Canadian).

October 07, 2016

Stays on forever and really creamy feeling. It's definitely pricey, but so worth it. It does sink into lip lines a bit, and a liner helps with that, but doesn't completely mitigate it. I just need Out Loud to come back in stock!

October 02, 2016

This next product is a lipstick that I have been looking for for years. You know that red carpet red lipstick everyone wants? I’ve looked for that vibrant red colour in department stores, drugstores and even specialty stores but never could find that perfect red hue until I came across the Smashbox Always on Matte Lipsticks. “Bawse” by Superwoman is that poppy red lipstick you want to get your hands on. It’s so pigmented and matte in finish and I absolutely love it for that. I’ve had a few events this month and this has been my go-to lipstick colour to complete my look.

September 22, 2016

I've tried several matte liquid lipsticks from many brands and I'd have to say that Smashbox makes my favourite ones. The texture on these are incredible! They're long lasting, they don't crumble and they're comfortable on the lips!! They also have a wide shade selection meaning there's a colour out there for everyone! Definitely recommend!

September 21, 2016

I got the Smashbox matte liquid lip in a Sephora lipstick sample kit, in the shade Stepping Out. The colour is very pigmented and gorgeous, the applitcator is very easy to use and it is one of my favourites because of the applicator, and the lipstick lasts basically all day! It is a bit dry like most matte liquid lips, but applying a good lip balm will help. I even ate fast food with the lipstick on and most of it was still on afterwards, which is pretty rare for lipstick. Definitely recommend!!

September 16, 2016

I love this lipstick. It is long lasting and amazing. It doesn't flake off my lips the way I find some matte lipsticks do. The colour is very vibrant and does not require multiple layers. Amazing.

TigerLilly has started a new forum topic
    Bridal Shower Gift

megvdlz earned the Beauty Guru badge

megvdlz added a new review for
    Manic Panic Hair Dye

fly_eyez has posted in the forum topic
    Sampling Products in Stores

StaceyBuhr added a new review for
    Noyah Lipstick