Smashbox Always Sharp Lip Liner Reviews

Ranked #43 out of 107 in Lip Liner

1.5/5

June 27, 2016

I found that this lip liner does not stay on for a long period of time and it rubs off with the touch of anything. I am not very pleased with this product and would not recommend it.

June 27, 2016

You can purchase this at Sephora, Ulta and many drugstores. It was around 23$. This lip liner is extreamly creamy and easy to apply. Unlike other liners where the tips get dull and difficult to achieve clean lines, this one has a built in sharpener that ensures easy and even application. There colour selection is beautiful, mine is the shade NUDE MEDIUM and it looks beautiful on fair skin tones.

March 13, 2016

Admittedly I'm a huge Smashbox fan, but until this was released I wasn't sure if they could impress me further. I was wrong. Not only is their lip liner the BEST I've ever used, but to have less hassle by not fumbling around with a sharpener? Swoon!

November 28, 2015

Very nice lip liner, goes on smoothly and just like the name - it's always sharp ! It's long-lasting and doesn't dry out your lips !! Downside for me would be cost because the product gets used up so fast so I'm not sure if I would buy it again

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
trends

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

HappyEastCoastr earned the Wellness Expert badge

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!