Smashbox Always Sharp Waterproof Kohl Liner Reviews

Ranked #112 out of 776 in Eye Liner

November 30, 2016

Love love this liner ! It lasts does not smudge and lasts longer than most. I like to use it for tighlining as well it works wonderfully without transfer. The fact that it sharpens with just a twist is great no need for a separate sharpener and the point it makes is just right not too flat and not too sharp. I have it in 5 colours :)

June 25, 2016

Love this! I usually don't use waterproof eye makeup because I find it irritates my eyes, but this eyeliner is fantastic. I use black, and love how rich and true black the colour is. It stays where you want it to, the stay sharp feature is so convenient, there's no irritation, and it washes off easily without scrubbing when you use make up remover.

June 17, 2016

I love how the product doesn't pull on the fragile skin of our eyelids. As we get older this is an extremely important feature to consider when shopping for eyeliners. It wears well all day.

February 21, 2016

This is an excellent liner it doesn't crumble or break when you use it it sharpens very well and the colour is highly pigmented and smooth to work with

February 05, 2016

I love this eyeliner! I've had such trouble finding one that stays on without giving me those 'racoon eyes' after a few hours. This lasts all day without a smudge. I am typically a liquid liner girl but this liner is definitely a game changer! Goes on so smooth and gives you that bold look. NOTE: to get more product you have to push the dispenser down (I know many people who couldn't figure it out!! My only dislike is how quickly I seem to run out of product.

December 14, 2015

Leaves a sharp, defined line all day. Very difficult to smudge but easy to apply. Doesn't burn or irritate eyes at all.

June 09, 2015

I love this eyeliner. It sharpens itself and is practical and user friendly.The color I use is called PENNY LANE. The pigment is so beautiful but also very natural. Application is also very smooth. It has great staying power and last throughout the day.

May 14, 2015

This eyeliner goes on well even without primer or a base. It lasts me all day and doesn't smear... no clown eyes here! The built-in sharpener works really well. You know us ladies, never enough time to get ready, but you don't have to worry about your eyeliner being dull and losing precious time. This was a gift from my sister, but I will definitely buy more when I run out. This is another great Smashbox product!