Smashbox Anti-Shine Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 29 in Blotting Paper

A Smashbox innovation, ANTI-SHINE has revolutionized the way people with oily skin wear makeup. Designed to keep skin matte, this gel-to-powder formula is an ultimate creation for oil control with its light formulation and oil-absorbing properties. Dab on oily areas, over or under makeup.

Tips
You can wear ANTI-SHINE under or over makeup. To banish shine, apply after moisturizer and before PHOTO FINISH FOUNDATION PRIMER. Blend into skin using circular motions until completely absorbed. Wait 30 seconds before applying foundation. If you need to touch up throughout the day, dab over makeup.

March 03, 2015

Goodness gracious this product is so expensive, but it does the job! In the hot months of Spring and Summer, my face tends to get on the oily side on my forehead and around my nose. I got this as a sample and love it. It goes on smooth. I apply it, before my makeup, you can see the results within minutes. I don't know about you, but I don't want to walk around with my forehead shining like a beacon in the night!! It's a good product.

March 03, 2015

This product does in fact back shine prime the skin, and last the day. I would buy it again, if you have oily skin, it's a must

October 08, 2014

great didn't leave me shiny or oily throughout the day which I love

April 28, 2014

the anti-shine is great for oily skin and instead of adding more powder to your face, this simply removes oil with little caking.

April 05, 2014

I have oily skin around my nose and this product works great!

February 20, 2014

This works really well, love that it really keeps you shine free but I don't recommend you try putting this over a primer because it will leave streaky white marks all over your face.. thought it would be better if I tried using the anti shine on top of my porefesional by benefit but it made it worse. This alone on days where you don't feel like putting on a lot of make up really does give your face a nice matte look!

September 02, 2013

This "Anti-Shine" is one of my faves. It works, and it lasts a few hours.you really don't need to apply a lot , a little dab is enough for your whole face.Great product

September 02, 2013

Not to bad of a product. No shine for a few hours.

February 04, 2012

Smashbox Anti-Shine is a product that I have to have on my person, at all times

June 14, 2010

Omigosh! I love this product. A little goes a long way.. You barely need any! I have REALLY oily face, and all you need is a little dab. too much product will streak, and wont absorb in. Trust me. great for oily eyelids. When you start using the product, and your tube has some room for the product to move around, start mixing it. Just squeeze the tube a bit, so your product instead of coming out kinda chunky, it will come out like a smooth mixture. Kept my face matte all day. Only 27$ at sephora. I've been using it for 2 years now and I love it. I also find that when I use it alone with no makeup, it kinda acts like a MAC plus fix. It kinda tones out my face. But that's just me. Great product. I highly recommend it.

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic

ChooChooLi added a new review for
dove body soap

salaslm added a new review for
Ergo Baby Carrier