Smashbox Bionic Mascara

Smashbox Bionic Mascara Reviews

Ranked #626 out of 773 in Mascara

What it is:
An innovative ionic mascara.

What it does:
Smashbox Bionic is the first ionic mascara—it will leave you with longer, stronger, and more voluminous lashes! The specially-engineered brush coats lashes with our revolutionary long-wearing, water-resistant formula for a dramatic full lash. Aloe, silk, and wheat protein strengthen and condition.

Size: 0.32 oz

May 19, 2016

It's really well he's on the ice all day increases the eyelashes what makes your eyes look fuller I have a smaller one I keep in my purse for touch-ups usually applied

April 30, 2015

Price on this one, is a bit steep, think mines was 20 + dollars.
I like how it looks, easy to use, brush is a bit bigger and rounder than some, wasnt sure it would work well, but did.
Water proof is "pretty good" but have found sometimes a few random flakes.
Other wise love it

November 05, 2014

I do not leave the house without using this Mascara. One of my favourite products!

September 09, 2014

The brush on this thing is HUGE. It makes it difficult to get at the base of my lashline.

February 18, 2014

Basically the product is worth the price. Its quality is amazing, it gives my lashes full volume and makes them look very full and bold. However it is just a tad bit pricey. I would definitely recommend this product over most high end mascaras like MAC just because it gives me such bold definition its kinda of hard to resist the seductive look! Great product ladies!!

December 26, 2010

This was my first smashbox mascara. I loved that it has conditioners to protect and repair my lashes. The formula felt nice going on and the results were natural looking and feeling, shiny lashes. I mean it, if you are looking for a mascara that doesn't look like a mascara this is the one for you. It was a little harder to apply than most mascaras, you need to wipe off some of the formula before applying to help avoid clumps. I found that it was very water resistant, it didn't move when I cried or in the rain, but if I swam or showered it would smudge big time. This mascara did not layer well and I wasn't able to increase the intensity for a bold evening eye. If I wanted to have two mascaras this would be my day time one.

September 30, 2010

I did like the way this looked on. However it was very difficult to remove even with the best eye make-up remover out there. Even with multiple cotton pads, I still would end up with black smudges underneath each eye (even after I was sure I got it all!) I got so that I only used it on my upper lashes, but still kept having the removal problem. (and no, it is not a waterproof formula) It did make my lashes look nice and thick. I don't think it was worth the rather high price tag though and personally I probably will not buy again.

April 18, 2010

This mascara really seperates your lashes. it doesnt necessarily langthen then or anything but it does make it look like you have more lashes than you would with some other mascaras. its good for a natural look, but can also be played up for a night out.

September 23, 2008

I am all about this mascara right now. It's water-resistant, oh-so-buildable and never clumpy. One coat enhances my lashes in a naturally way and up to three coats seriously looks like I'm wearing fake eyelashes. And really! It never clumps! The top on the first tube I bought did mysteriously break (in all reality, it was probably totally my fault) and consequently dried out. The tubes I've bought subsequently though last a reasonable amount of time for how much of this stuff I use at a time. I'm a contact-wearer and this doesn't irritate my eyes whatsoever. All around incredible product.

HappyGlowLucky added a new review for
Alokozay Tea

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!