Smashbox Blush Rush in Masterpiece

Smashbox Blush Rush in Masterpiece Reviews

Ranked #463 out of 522 in Blush

June 09, 2016

It is definitely a good purchase. Its great for summer! I have been using it every time I go out. It stays on all day and I do not need to touch it up! It looks natural as well, so its not like you are wearing makeup. (Its not natural to the point where you cant see any pigment)

March 08, 2016

Although it is a little more than I would like to spend on blush, the smashbox blush rush in masterpiece has been my favorite for 5 years. I've tried less expensive blushes and always seem to go back to this one!

November 05, 2014

This is a great Smashbox product. It has everything I look for in a Blush: it feels light with a Matte finish.

August 11, 2014

Love everything about this product line-it does what it says and the colour is perfect

October 08, 2009

I have to agree - this peachy warm-toned blush would look fabulous on any skin tone. It's not shimmery or too matte. The texture is easy to blend and is well pigmented. I was trying to find a peach toned blush that didn't have too much pink in it and when I got to try this one from Smashbox I knew I had found it! This looks great with a variety of shadow colours or looks great when you want a natural look and want your cheeks to have a warm flush of colour. The colour is also long-lasting as well. Love the handy mirror for touch-ups!

February 27, 2009

I got blush from the MUSE Article collection as a birthday present. I really like the warm peachy tone colour which I'm sure would go well in any skin tone. Depending on the occassion, you have the option of having it intense or light. Definitely a good buy if you want to put more colour to the cheeks. I love this!