Smashbox Bronzer Fusion Eye and Cheek Reviews

Ranked #257 out of 294 in Bronzer

November 24, 2014

I think I keep getting these in promotion boxes as the ones I have are striped and not wedged. They last forever and give a soft shimmery glow. I use as blush and find they work well on very pale skin when used with a light touch. I guess I'll just wait until the current one runs low and look for another promotion box.

August 15, 2014

This is so natural looking, I love it! You will not leave the house looking orange or like a carrot if you are using this product! Very versatile as well, and the shimmer add that nice "Hollywood glam" glow to your look!

February 06, 2013

I don't usually wear bronzer but it's winter and I am fair skinned tho works amazing beautiful color glides on like a dream. I love it.

December 10, 2008

I found this product in a box of smachbox smapler products from Shoppers last week .. This bronzer is one of my favorite favorite productsin this box..one that gives you a beautifull and natural glow. (depending on how much you use!) It has 4 different shade strips which can also double as eyeshadow! I use it everyday !! Amazing color and love the fact that it\s a duo :)

MandiRoo added a new review for