Good

Ranked #128 out of 229 in Eyebrow Care

1.5/5

April 03, 2016

Smashbox Brow Tech Shaping Powder in taupe
The powder itself is nice but I do find this product is hard to apply properly onto the eyebrows ( I have to use a disposable makeup brow to clean the brows up) - makes a mess everywhere even when gentle. I have blonde brows, this was too dark for me.

March 12, 2016

I just purchased this brow powder since my usual clinique brow pencil had run out and I had heard good things about this. It didn't disappoint. I purchased the taupe colour which was just right for my light brown hair colouring - the brunette would have appeared too heavy handed. I don't like to wear lots of makeup and appear what makeup I do wear to look natural. This was perfect for filling in my brows which are sparse in areas without looking like I drew my eyebrows on! It is a powder, but it is applied with a tiny brush that is almost like an eyeliner brush. I'm sure this will last a very long time as very little is needed. It is more pricey than a pencil, but given the amount of time it should last, I think it was worth the splurge.

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Foot Care

laura2423 added a new review for
MotriMAX 12 hour

free perfume sample!

ChiackAdvisor app?????

TiaQ has started a new forum topic
free perfume sample!