Smashbox Brow Tech To Go

Smashbox Brow Tech To Go Reviews

Ranked #215 out of 249 in Eyebrow Care

February 22, 2016

A great and handy multi-tool for eyebrows. I do not draw my eyebrows on rather I fill them. The lighter one matches my eyebrow colour well and fills them in nicely and gives a very clean and natural look. The gel is the reason I buy the 'to go' brow tech rather than the original one. It manages to tame and control my eyebrows once they are filled in.

November 17, 2014

When I tried this angled smash box brow pencil and gel I instantly was a fan. Not only was the colour a perfect match and looked so natural, the angled pencil made applying to my brows fast and very easy. The cost is $27 for the angled pencil, brow brush and gel. Oh, it also has staying power and does not flake off or wipe off when you accidentally rub your brows. Totally worth every penny.

October 26, 2014

I can thank my father for my full eyebrows that almost never need filling. Yet I found myself in desperate need for a fix when I foolishly decided to get an eyebrow wax at a new salon (Sorry Irena, I will never cheat on you again!). Gory over-plucking details aside, it was a devastating experience to say the least. After leaving the salon I ran into the nearest department store and scoured the makeup counters for a product that would cure the sad disaster that was my eyebrows. I tried at least a dozen different products before falling in love with Smashbox’s brow tech to go. Its smooth texture, rich pigment and precise application made it the perfect fix for my mutilated eyebrows. It’s waterproof and lasts all day. It even has a soft-hold gel with a brush applicator which keeps my brows tame the whole day. Plus, the compact to-go packaging lets me take it with me anywhere in my purse or luggage. So handy!

April 23, 2012

I LOVE this product! I recently switched from Sephora's pencil and I was just looking for something different.

HIGHLY recommend! It's pricey, but so far I would pay again for it.

You get a nice, medium soft pencil that is a chisel shape for precision line drawing or for filling in sparse areas. I got the taupe color and it matches my hair color perfectly and I have dirty blonde hair.

It's a two in one, and also contains on the other end of the pencil, a brush for gel. There is not a lot of gel though, and it looks like I will still have more pencil then gel.

I hope that for the price, the pencil lasts long. I have used it for almost a week now, so I will be keeping track.

I am really happy with this product! I love that it's not an orangey-blonde color.

danielle7 has posted in the forum topic
    Gummie Vitamins, Yay or Nay?

kelx added a new review for
    T3 SinglePass Flat Iron 1.5"

danielle7 has posted in the forum topic
    DAVIDsTEA or Teavana?

tntmillard added a new review for
    Wunderbar Chocolate Bar