Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 183 in BB Creams

What it is formulated to do:
- Oil-controlling formulation with emollients and optical pearl pigments to provide hydration and visibly reduce fine lines and wrinkles after only four weeks
- Features SPF 35 sun protection

July 18, 2016

As someone who use to be a huge wearer of Korean BB creams when I was of a much lighter complexion, I was not at all impressed with this "North American" BB cream at first. Forward 5 years later and I actually love this a lot more than the Korean BB creams now. This is a light to medium coverage which I love, since it still looks so natural on. I cannot live without this product!

April 08, 2016

I am kind of disappointed with this BB cream. On one hand, I like how it has SPF in it: I have been searching for one that does. But then again, my moisturizer has SPF in it, so I don't really need it in a BB cream. I found that it, for the price, it really isn't worth it. I could get just as good results with any other cheaper brand. Also, it makes my skin super greasy, so I am forced to use powder as well. Probably won't buy this again.

April 08, 2016

I received this product in a Sephora superstars set. It has good coverage and matches my skin tone well. It comes off a little greasy so I like to set it with a powder. Having spf in the cream is also great to have if you're going to be outside. I work outside often so this is great and also perfect for those minimal makeup days!

March 28, 2016

This is my favourite make up product ever! I use this on good skin days to look better and bad skin days to use as a base for a powder mineral make up. Either way this product easily adapts and makes you look flawless. Would pay the price for this product every time.

January 05, 2016

I absolutely love this cream. It goes on very evenly and absorbs quickly. It's great for all skin types and has 8 different shades for different skin tones.

December 06, 2015

I was never a big fan of the BB creams, because I always felt like they were thick. This one on the other hand is pure magic, when I'm in a hurry and want a quick even skintone this is my go to. I love how easily it blends, and it stays put all day, unlike the less expensive brands. The fair/light is the perfect shade for my fair skin, I'm definitely buying this again.

October 16, 2015

I love this product, feels right and it looks smooth when applied properly!

I love this BB cream!

It covers my pores, gets rid of my red winter face, and looks natural.

It's also quite nice and soft - it doesn't feel like a cream at all!

October 16, 2015

The best cream I've used for my face! I'm trying to refrain from foundations seeing as they make me breakout. This BB cream is light weight and doesn't feel cakes on the skin. The coverage (light to medium) is okay, and the formula is light and easy to spread across the face. However, the only major downside is that it fades away too quickly, so my face will end up looking blotchy at the end of the day if I don't touch-up

September 11, 2015

This is my go to foundation. It is great. It doesn't cause me to break out and has good coverage. I'm always happy with Smashbox.

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml