Good

Smashbox Camera Ready BB Water Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Reviews

Ranked #65 out of 183 in BB Creams

August 12, 2016

I really wanted to love this bb water, but I can't. I love how it has a spf of 30 and the whole bb water idea, but on my skin it works horribly. Its more like a tinted moisturizer. The coverage I didn't find buildable and it made my skin very shiny and greasy, like I could just wipe it all off with my hand. It feels gross and even by setting it with a powder it did not make a difference. This would probably be a good product for someone who does not need any coverage or has dry skin as it would help hydrate. But if you have oily skin, this is not for you. For 50 bucks, I find it overpriced and not worth a penny.

March 01, 2016

This BB water is VERY light and easy to apply. It's not too noticeable as it's water-based so it doesn't chunk up on you or anything. It is quite pricey, $50 for a small bottle... I will be trying other BB products to see if a cheaper alternative works for me.

January 13, 2016

This product is brand new from smash box so I knew I had to test it out .... First of all I luv smashboxes bb & cc creams they provide full coverage while hydrating your skin .

This bb water is just like the previous contenders but omg way better ... It's light ,it's buildable , it doesn't get Cakey and your skin looks dewy and fresh while it hydrates your skin .

September 04, 2015

This is a new product os I had to try it out. It feels great going on, it is thin like 'water' but covers great. Buildable coverage. I dont even need powder. Its a great product with SPF30

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

NYgaga0218 added a new review for
Oxio Retrostriper 15

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic