• Smashbox Camera Ready CC Cream
  • Smashbox Camera Ready CC Cream

Smashbox Camera Ready CC Cream Reviews

Ranked #47 out of 59 in CC Creams

June 30, 2016

This CC cream is definitely a good choice for summer considering it has a sun protection of SPF 30. This product covers very well the complexion by reducing the uneven skin tone. It also helps controling the oily skin...which is very good for me!!

June 16, 2016

Goes on very smooth and blends really well without feeling heavy! The tube lasts a long time. The only downside is that It doesn't last all day without a powder over top.

June 12, 2016

I love Smashbox Camera Ready CC Cream! It improves the appearance of my skin by reducing dark spots and its tint evens my skin tone for the appearance of a clearer complexion. Though it says it hydrates, I do not find it sufficient without my moisturizer as my skin can be quite dry depending on the weather. As a result, I wear the CC Cream over my moisturizer. I find that with this CC Cream, my make-up stays on longer and that I don't need to wear a liquid foundation. Given that my skin's colour changes with the seasons, I find that I need different tints for the different seasons to ensure the cream is a good match to my skin. I love that it is SPF30 and provides protection from the sun.

January 05, 2015

I like how it goes on and stay. I don't need foundation just CC cream and powder to top off...

December 05, 2014

I like how it goes on and stay. I don't even need foundation or powder, just my cc cream does me.

April 06, 2014

I don't like to wear foundation but I find that this cc cream has a light but flawless coverage. It evens out my skin tone and covers my skin imperfections. I do set it with a loose powder and it lasts all day and it does not look overdone in the least. I have a light complexion and I purchased the 'fair' shade and it matches my skin tone perfectly both in natural and artificial lighting.
With an advanced, lightweight formula, this color-correcting cream is a game changer with the proven ability to visibly lessen the appearance of dark spots, sun spots, and post-acne marks instantly and over time. It neutralizes and brightens skin for a more even complexion and primes, perfects, protects with SPF 30, adding moisture without creating excess oil.

August 22, 2013

I really liked the BB cream by Smashbox, but when the CC came out, I had to try it. I prefer this one better not only because of the benefits (skin tone corrector, etc.), but it was a lot less "dewy" looking than the BB cream. I wrote a review under the Smashbox BB cream product, if you're interested.

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products