Smashbox Camera Ready Full Coverage Concealer Reviews

Ranked #339 out of 389 in Concealer

What it is:
A densely pigmented concealing stick.

What it is formulated to do:
Photo shoots often start early in the morning when models and celebs aren't quite looking their best, but those dark circles and blotchy skin are now a thing of the past! With this full coverage concealer, you'll be camera ready in no time! It works to make you look your best so you'll be prepared for any photo opportunity that pops up!

Size: 0.08 oz

July 09, 2015

Works AMAZING! Pretty pricey i personally think but i love their products

June 09, 2015

I recently bought it love it use it everyday with my everyday routine love how
It gives full coverage

March 19, 2015

This has become my go to concealer. It does an absolutely fantastic job at hiding my under eye dark circles and puffiness. It also works well for hiding blemishes and uneven skin tone. It's a bit pricier than other concealers but worth the money spent!

August 08, 2013

No matter how much sleep I get or don't get I have, and always have had blueish/purpleish bags under my eyes. In desperate attempts to conceal my perpetually tired look I have tried a lot of different concealers and foundations and none have worked as effectively as this one. My husband saw me putting on make up shortly after I bought it and he let out a whooping "WOAH!" as he saw my bags disappear.
Price wise it is on the expensive side of life but you have to use very little of the product to get the amazing results. It is light and does not clog my pores and blends so nicely with my skin beautifully.
This product is a definite must have for every girl, chronic bags under your eyes or not!
P.S I bought the light beige shade

November 25, 2009

I wear this under the eyes. It brightens my eyes and doesn't feel or look cakey. Although it doesn't last all day on my combination skin like the makeup artist said.

May 01, 2009

I really like this product!I have never been one to use concealer uch,but recently I have been experiencing some weird break outs which I can only conclude are the result of the harsh Texas weather!!LOL,so I had the chance to try it out and I loved it!I covers very well and is not cakey or runny.It has a soft powdery feel and when applied with a concealer brush looks very natural!

September 09, 2008

I have tried many concealers and this is one of the best I have purchased so far. It really matches my skin tone and looks very natural. Works wonder on blemishes marks and dark circles. If like me your skin has a tendency to get oily, you might want to ensure that you set it with a good pressed powder right after application. I carry it with me all the time.

January 27, 2008

I bought Smashbox Camera Ready Full Coverage Concealer to go along with Smashbox Photo Op Under Eye Brightener and I find that the two products work very well together. After a recent bout of the flu I developed dark circles under my eyes and I just looked tired and sick. This concealer worked like magic...dark circles and tired eyes were gone and I was not left with that 'concealer' halo look you get under your eyes from a concealer that is not matched well to your skin or does not blend well with other products. This product did not feel heavy on even though the coverage was great and it blended very well with other products. If you are looking for a great concealer, I highly recommend this one!