• Smashbox Cherry Smoke Photo Op Eyeshadow Palette
Good

Smashbox Cherry Smoke Photo Op Eyeshadow Palette Reviews

Ranked #538 out of 1137 in Eye Shadow

February 08, 2015

I bought this on a whim because I am a die hard MAC user but I have to say, this product converted me in the sense that I want to now purchase more eye shadows by Smashbox. The pigmentation, in my opinion is so incredible with very little fallout. I'm a fan now!

September 13, 2014

I always lust over Smashbox palettes, but can usually talk myself out of actually buying then on account of the fact that I really don't need any more eyeshadow, but the cherry inspired hues of the Cherry Smoke palette won me over. The shades are all rather neutral and not a literal take on the cherry theme, but they incorporate the idea of cherry in shades with red and pink undertones. The reddish shades are paired with perfectly co-coordinating neutrals that work to create both subtle day looks and bolder smokey looks. The quality of the shadows is amazing- as it the norm from Smashbox- with none of the shades lacking in pigmentation. Overall, this is an excellent addition to any makeup collection, as the cherry theme makes it that little bit different from many of the neutral palettes on the market.