Smashbox Contour Stick Trio
Good

Smashbox Contour Stick Trio Reviews

Ranked #203 out of 390 in Makeup

July 23, 2016

Not a fan of this contour set. I find the product melts and can easily become blotchy especially on combination skin. Overall i would not use this product again or recommend it. You can get a much better result with a powder contour set.

September 24, 2015

Very hard to use unless you are an experienced contour artist. The creams are hard to blend and the color is easy to apply too much. Colours are also not for all skin colors.

May 15, 2015

Very very creamy. - Almost too creamy. I feel like it melts every time I use it. The colors are very warm, I can make it work with my skin tone but others might not be able to. The creamy texture does make it very easy to blend. Terrible to try and resharpen, you end up wasting most of the product. I like the 3 colors of contouring - helps to make it look natural. I do like any makeup in the stick - easy to carry around/

Overall this is a pass for me - I would not recommend buying it and would certainly not purchase it again. There are so many better contouring products on the market. I don't hate it enough to return it (but I hate going back to return anything) but can understand why others might do so.

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Learning to Crochet

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Foot Care

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
I made a Youtube video!

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

wendyroy added a new review for
Kleenex Cool Touch

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Foundation

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear