• Smashbox Eye Shadow Trio
  • Smashbox Eye Shadow Trio

Smashbox Eye Shadow Trio Reviews

Ranked #1024 out of 1113 in Eye Shadow

February 26, 2016

Love amashbox tro eyeshadow great color selection and goes on great and smooth with great pigment that stays on ll day. Love the various colors they come in.

February 26, 2016

I love my Smashbox eye shadow trio; although, this eyeshadow does irritate my eyes. The colours are great and usually last all day. It is on the expensive side - made for a nice splurge.

December 06, 2014

I love Smashbox's trio eye shadow because they are compact and great for traveling. I also love beautiful range of colors. The eye shadows have wonderful pigmentation and they are soft and silky to apply onto the lids. The shadows have long staying power and they are perfect for both a day or evening looking. The shadows are very build-able to increase the intensity.

December 06, 2014

I'm a Smashbox superfan. I love the colours, the texture, and the packaging. This eyeshadow goes on smooth and easy. It's worth the drive to Shoppers!

June 14, 2014

The trio I have is Develop, and I love the way it brings out my eyes. It can sometimes flake, but other than that, I like it.

November 05, 2008

I have purchased a Smashbox Eye Shadow Trio in "smashbox.com". This trio includes a shimmering neutral beige/soft champagne/rich chocolate. I usually get bored of eyeshadows that I never find myself buying the same shade again. But this palette is so versatile that I just bought my second one again. It has a smooth and light texture and distributes evenly.
The colors look great on skin, whether you use all three at once or wear only one color. I use it for natural make up (lightly using the neutral beige & soft champagne) to a more fun night out (for smokey makeup with dark brown pencil liners). The pigments are pretty concentrated, so you don't need to apply a lot. I am so impressed with the coordination of the colors that I am looking forward to trying other palettes.

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml