Smashbox Full Exposure Palette Reviews

Ranked #23 out of 390 in Makeup

November 02, 2016

I just purchased this palette and it is amazing! it has all the colours I could ask for in both matte and shimmer. It even comes with a free brush. I love this palette and use it everyday. It's perfect for day time casual or night time if you feel like going with a heavier look. This palette comes with everything you need to create a smokey eye

August 28, 2016

I use the Smashbox Full Exposure Palette every day! I love the 14 shades. It's also fantastic for transitions when doing something a little more edgy.

July 20, 2016

Love the natural Browns and beiges for this pallets with the shimmering complimentary shades as well, blends and wears very nicely, the shimmer shades however the sparkle doesn't stay on the eye lid very well so you defiantly need some kind or primer or adhesive for those types of shadows. The brush is pretty average, the blending end is a little small but it does the job if your don't want to bring your professional brushes with you.

March 12, 2016

This is by far my favorite day and night wear palette! I usually love creating more natural looks, and this palette really helps to achieve that with its warm colors. The matte neutral browns and intense grey and black helps to build that perfect variety of smokey eyes. Then to give the look a more brightening appeal don't forget to use the beautiful pearl white or even insightful beige! Then to top off the look, this palette also includes shimmer shadows which help to bring that bling. The palette usually comes with a double end brush, one side for the base eye shadow and a fluffy brush for blending. The fluffy brush is to die for! The kit also includes a Full Exposure sample size mascara with a thick mascara brush which really helps lift those lashes high! Each box also comes with chart of looks you could create with this palette for different shapes of eyes, for those casual and fancy situations.

February 16, 2016

This palette is the best beginner eye shadow palette ever! It has all the matte shades with a complimented sparkly shadow so it's great for any look The pigments are pretty good but there is some fall out for the sparkly shades. A primer is definitely needed.

June 24, 2015

This is my favorite eyeshadow palette! I use it it almost every day. Because of the wide range of matte and shimmery shades its easy to do a natural every day look, smokey eyes for a night out, and everything in between. The ability to use this palette wet makes it easy to use the darker colours as eye liner, or just to get a deeper pigment. I would say this palette is a must have!

May 07, 2015

I would definitely recommend this palette over most high end neutral palettes. The pigmentation is wonderful and the colors blend beautifully.

May 05, 2015

Love this palette. Perfect neutral palette! When I first bought it I wasn't aware that you should wet your brush before trying to use the top row of shadows (the sparkly and shimmery ones) so I just thought the shadows had a lot of fallout. I clearly realized my mistake and now I love this palette even more. It was my first high end palette and I will forever reach for it. The shadows are a tad chalky but overall this is a good value and great product!

April 16, 2015

This is by far my favorite eyeshadow palette! The shades are great for day or evening wear and it stays in place the entire day. I've never spent this much on eyeshadow before but it was worth every penny.

March 31, 2015

I overall love the consistency of the eyeshadows, but I think they could be a little bit more pigmented, but I find myself reaching for this palette a lot!