Smashbox Hybrid Primer Reviews

Ranked #310 out of 324 in Primer

Create a smooth and glowing canvas for flawless makeup application with this revolutionary dual formula Photo Finish Foundation Primer and Artificial Light. Wear under foundation or alone for a vitamin-packed natural glow.
cruelty free
Made in U.S.A.

March 13, 2016

If you haven't tried a primer before, I suggest trying this one! You will fall in love. A little product goes a long way and this helps me get the best result with my foundation and contour kit! I never go anywhere without applying this primer and sometimes I wear it on its own! It's lightweight and feels great under my make up!

December 01, 2010

A girlfriend of mine introduced me to the Smashbox family. The first product I was presented with as a gift was the primer since I have never used one before. For me it's not for every day use I only use it for when I am going out at night. After cleansing my face, I put the primer on before foundation/makeup routine. Goes on great and makes makeup look FLAWLESS!

January 08, 2009

This is made for any one who is looking for a multi tasking product
A primer that not only prepares the skin for foundation with a bare canvas but also adds a glow some days when i apply this i feel as if i dont even need foundation i just finish off with a little bit of concealer and go out the door. If uve used Smashbox's photo finish primer youll love this its that primer mixed with a highlighter one tube inside the other you squeeze and the two come out and then u mix the two and apply