Smashbox Hyperlash Mascara

Smashbox Hyperlash Mascara Reviews

Ranked #647 out of 777 in Mascara

April 22, 2016

This was my favourite mascara. Smashbox has recently discontinued this product :(

It was expensive but worth the price. Long lasting and it made lashes look longer and fuller.

July 13, 2015

I LOVE THIS MASCARA!!! I was first introduced to this mascara when I received it as a gift. I tried it on, and immediately noticed how bold and beautiful it made my eyes look. This is an extremely flattering mascara, and is always my first choice!

April 30, 2012

This is my Ultimate favorite Mascara. I love how it makes my bottom lashes pop. It doesn't seem to make my eye lashes stick together or anything, But it's a thicker mascara so it does make my eyelashes appear thicker than they truely are.
The brush on the mascara is a thin hard one, allowing the mascara to get onto your eyelashes, and not stay on the fuzzy brush.

Price is $28 at Shoppers Drug Mart - And to me, It's worth the price to pay, as it works really well. I recommend this product to everyone.

February 16, 2011

I probably try a different mascara every couple of months, and i must say that i am most impressed by this one so far. It makes your lashes look so long, almost as if you are wearing fake eyelashes. It is kind of pricey but if you are into trying new mascaras this one is worth the try

December 26, 2010

Smashbox mascaras are capable of great results, however due to their difficulty of use, tend to get bad reviews. This is much easier to use than lash DNA, but does not produce the same dramatic results. Hyperlash uses the new style plastic wand that was, I believe, introduced by Covergirl's Lashblast. This has eliminated some of the clumping issues and the comb that is on the wand gets the remainder. The results are lashes with great volume, and a natural shine. I find that because of the thinner wand, I am better able to reach my corner lashes and customize my mascara application. This mascara feels natural on and looks natural during the day but can be layered for evening wear. Hyperlash is slightly more water resistant than lash DNA but if you're a cryer, I wouldn't wear it to a sad movie, wedding or funeral. This is my favorite of the smashbox mascaras because of the versatility. Also, I love that all smashbox mascaras have conditioners to protect and repair my lashes.