Smashbox Iconic Photo Finish Foundation Primer

Smashbox Iconic Photo Finish Foundation Primer Reviews

Ranked #74 out of 343 in Primer

January 25, 2017

I really love this product. I use it practically everyday either under my make up which helps set it for the day and my eye make literally does not move. Or I put it on my face on days i'm not wearing any make to give my skin a nice glow. I find it super expensive for such a small tube but you dont need much so it lasts a long time

January 03, 2017

I receive as a sample from Sephora and I don't see any difference with this primer. I have oily skin and my skin is less shiny but still shine. I normally use a tinted moisturizer and I was disappointed to see no difference even when I try with foundation or bb cream. I'm happy I didn't spend 20$ or 44$.

September 20, 2016

I received a sample of this with a Sephora order.

I don't wear liquid foundation, however I do use liquid concealer, powder foundation, and cream blush. I have some issues with larger pores around my nose and cheeks, as well as some noticeable sebaceous filaments in those pores. I do what I can to minimize that.

This has a very smooth, silicon feel to it. It glides on almost like velvet. It's not greasy or oily, which is good since I have an oily T-zone. I tend to have drier cheeks but this doesn't seem to accentuate that either, probably because it says it has anti-oxidants and is supposed to boost collagen. This formula is equally good for dry and oily skin.

My makeup goes on more evenly after using this. I used this product today, when I was scheduled to have a half hour massage therapy session. My face was pressed into a towel for the duration of my session, and although I had creases in my face afterwards, my makeup hadn't budged, and it didn't budge until I took it off several hours later.

This product really makes every day seem like a great makeup day. If you wear makeup frequently and for long hours at a time, this may be a good investment.

DEANENE has posted in the forum topic
    Emerald City

Angelwingsx2 has posted in the forum topic
    winter please goooo away

slk86 added a new review for
    Melt organic spread - buttery

Elyshadaya added a new review for
    dove deodorant spray

ddasilva added a new review for
    Blistex Lip Medex