Smashbox Iconic Photo Finish Foundation Primer

Smashbox Iconic Photo Finish Foundation Primer Reviews

1 review
Ranked #40 out of 322 in Primer

September 20, 2016

I received a sample of this with a Sephora order.

I don't wear liquid foundation, however I do use liquid concealer, powder foundation, and cream blush. I have some issues with larger pores around my nose and cheeks, as well as some noticeable sebaceous filaments in those pores. I do what I can to minimize that.

This has a very smooth, silicon feel to it. It glides on almost like velvet. It's not greasy or oily, which is good since I have an oily T-zone. I tend to have drier cheeks but this doesn't seem to accentuate that either, probably because it says it has anti-oxidants and is supposed to boost collagen. This formula is equally good for dry and oily skin.

My makeup goes on more evenly after using this. I used this product today, when I was scheduled to have a half hour massage therapy session. My face was pressed into a towel for the duration of my session, and although I had creases in my face afterwards, my makeup hadn't budged, and it didn't budge until I took it off several hours later.

This product really makes every day seem like a great makeup day. If you wear makeup frequently and for long hours at a time, this may be a good investment.