• Smashbox Layer Lash Primer
Good

Smashbox Layer Lash Primer Reviews

Ranked #72 out of 324 in Primer

March 10, 2016

this product works very well and lasts. It makes any mascara look better when using it. Even if it is a cheaper brand. Using the primer makes your lashes look full and not clumpy!

December 09, 2015

I have been using a lash primer for a few years now... first tried one in a sample makeup box I received... when it was gone I went looking for a replacement and was referred to this Smashbox product by the cosmetician at the Shopper's Drug Mart I visited. I love it.

Yes, it is a bit pricey, but worth every penny. I coat my lashes and then immediately apply my mascara. I can get away with only one coat now.... helps my mascara adhere and dry quickly, and the primer makes lashes longer and thicker. And it washes off easily at day's end, even though I use a waterproof mascara.

Cannot image using mascara without my primer now!

May 08, 2012

I picked this up at my local Shoppers after talking to the wonderful young lady in cosmetics. I used it as she advised me to, and WOW, it is awesome, I love how your mascara does not flake afterwards. It is truly an amazing product.