• Smashbox Lip Lacquer
  • Smashbox Lip Lacquer

Smashbox Lip Lacquer Reviews

Ranked #187 out of 655 in Lip Gloss

January 28, 2016

I love Smash Box Long wear Lip Lacquer, it acts as a lip stain and ensures you always look good even when the gloss wears off on your coffee mug :) the stain it leaves behind is wonderful

April 01, 2015

Smashbox products are a high end cosmetic item. I 1st learnt of them from QVC and since then, I have been hooked. I love so many of their products. I found this lip lacquer to be a good product for your lips and not sticky! I love the shades, but the prices are a bit high for me. I buy these sparingly.

March 11, 2015

I used my sephora points to get this, to try it. I got coral. Its a beautiful colour. Glides on smoothly, like butter. Not sticky.

October 29, 2014

love this! goes on lip a gloss but has the staying power of a stain! I never have to reapply for nearly the rest of the day! great for those nights out for dinner or partying!

October 22, 2014

It seems like every brand lately is stepping up their game in terms of lip products, which is totally fine by me. Most recently Smashbox launched their newest lip gloss, the Be Legendary Lip Lacquer.
These lip lacquers seem to be the most popular type of lip products lately. They are a non-sticky, highly pigmented, long-wearing gloss. They’re similar to the Dior fluid stick, which I’m absolutely crazy about, except they are almost a stain. They don’t quite stain your lips, but they definitely last as long as one. The shine wears away after an hour or so but the color remains on your lips for a lot longer. Usually when a company launches a new product, they won’t release a large amount of shades right away. Smashbox went against the status quo and came out with a whole bunch of colours right away. There are so many gorgeous shades! Most of the colours are glossy, with no shimmer, but a few of the colours do have some glitter in them. There is a perfect mix of shades, some bold purples, neutral nudes, and my favourites, bright pinks. I received mine in the color Coral and it’s so pretty! It’s not your traditional orangy-pink. It’s a bit of a darker coral so it’s the perfect shade for the transition between summer and fall and i think it’s so flattering on a range of skin tones. Smashbox was very focused on ensuring that there was a wide variety of shades for every skin tones. They have special shades for both warm and cool tones so you can ensure that the one you pick out will compliment your skin, they make it so easy!
It might seem that I’m a bit overexcited about the Smashbox Lip Lacquers but they really are amazing! For someone who didn’t used to like lip gloss, I haven’t been leaving the house without one lately!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

jessiekohut added a new review for
NARS Blush in Orgasm

jessiekohut added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

lorih added a new review for
Pedigree DentaStix Dog Treats

jennieMB added a new review for
Ziploc Space Bags

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!