Smashbox O-Gloss Reviews

Ranked #468 out of 654 in Lip Gloss

What it is:A naturally pink-hued lip gloss.What it does:Get a shiny pink pout all your own! This intuitive silky gloss reacts with your personal skin chemistry to transform from clear into your own custom shade of pink.What else you need to know:The innovative formula is packed with an exclusive Goji Berry-C Complex(TM), ginkgo biloba, and pomegranate seed antioxidants along with revitalizing marine botanicals and moisturizing avocado oil for lustrous shine.Best of Sephora Winner 2008

May 01, 2015

This is my favourite lip gloss. It adds such a nice, natural colour to your lips and has the BEST formula and the BEST texture of any lip gloss I have ever tried. It's super smooth, not at all tacky, and doesn't have any taste at all.

September 10, 2014

Love! I am on tube number 3 of my o-gloss! It is shiny yet natural looking.

August 03, 2012

I love O-Gloss from smashbox, I do have a little bit of a lipgloss obsession, and I think I truly am fascinated by the fact that it changes to your perfect shade. It's nice and smooth and not sticky at all

May 13, 2012

I recently bought my first tube of O-gloss for the unsitely cost of $22! I have never ever spent this much on a gloss and was very skeptical. However, after my first use, I was hooked! I absolutely love the silky smooth feel of it as I glide it onto my lips and was amazed by the perfect shade of pink that it turned for my lips due to to intuitive complexes that they use. I have got a few of my friends to try it as well and we all love the custom shades that it picks for each of us. Also, it has a plumping agent in it to get the best pout! I will definitely be a repeat purchaser and suggest that gloss lovers everywhere try this product!

May 10, 2010

i really liked the way it looked on me, the price not so much. there is a solution to that though, mark has their own version (glossblossom) for way less(6.50) & it is just as good!

April 09, 2010

So I got this lip gloss because i like a hint of colour on my lips but dont like to be too done up.
The colour itself is nice but I'm not convinced it will change to the perfect shade of custom pink.
I don't notice a difference in colour change when I compare it to my friends unless their lip colour differs a lot from mine. Other than that it feels great on the lips though silky and not sticky. But don't think the price is worth it in the end.

April 07, 2010

OMG, this gloss rocks. I love how it knows the right colour for you! Worth every penny. Love it, love it, love it.

March 21, 2010

I don't usually wear any kind of lipstick cause my lips tend to be dry from cold Canadian winters... I use all sorts of lip balms, from Burts Bees, to Vichy, to Blistex, to La Roche-Posay. I bought this SMASHBOX O-GLOSS as a novelty, just because of the unique color change effect....and I am head over heels in love.....not only does it give me a beautiful bit of color on my lips, it seems to be the best lip healer I have ever used! My lips are in fab condition, and I reach for it to add the luscious pop of colour, not because my lips are cracking and dry...........I never knew it could be this way..........................thank u O-GLOSS! A bit pricey, but for these results? Worth it.

March 02, 2010

I actually really loved the effect I got from O-Gloss. The shade of pink is gorgeous and I have yet to find an inexpensive gloss that's even close to similar to it. It made my lips feel soft and hydrated and I liked the smooth, silicone-y feel as opposed to any old sticky gloss. A winner in my book.

October 06, 2009

I am not a big fan of Smashbox O Gloss at all. I normally love Smashbox products but this one is a miss for me. The gloss is clear in the package and the color intensifies based on body heat I would presume...it's like mood makeup. I find that if I wear this gloss and go into a hot club or something like that it turns almost fushia on me (which I hate). Anyway, I wouldn't buy this product again or suggest that anyone try it. It's not worth it and the result is not that great.

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

Manic Panic Hair Dye

j.beauty earned the Beauty Guru badge

Morphe Eyeshadow Palettes

Morphe Brushes

prettyrainbow added a new review for
Bio-Oil