Smashbox Photo Finish Color Correcting Foundation Primer Reviews

Ranked #32 out of 322 in Primer

Color correcting, wrinkle reducing, and dark spot defying talk about a miracle product! It does everything our classic PHOTO FINISH FOUNDATION PRIMER does along with counteracting skin discolorations and balancing tones. BALANCE combats yellow or sallow tones to brighten skin, BLEND helps conceal sun damage, veins and blotchy skin and ADJUST minimizes red tones caused by rosacea or irritated skin.

December 05, 2016

i was giving this as a suggestion when i complained about the redness of my skin,it works just as well as the original smashbox primer, it just also helped with the redness, smooth going on, and holds makeup well if i forget to set it

December 02, 2016

This was a recommendation from the staff at my local shoppers drug mart. Ecause of my uneven ski. Time and yellow undertones. I love how this goes on my skin and my foundation goes over it perfectly giving me a nice finished look with virtually. Invisible pores. My foundation lasts longer as well and it helps hide fine lines and small wrinkles. Over time this is actually repairing for your skin I'm told so I cannot wait to see results. Who knows maybe I'll start getting away with not wearing any foundation. I love all the smash oz line of cosmetics. They are all 5 star in my opinion.

December 02, 2016

J'ai énormément de rougeur sur le visage surtout au niveau des joues. J'avais de haute attente avec ce produit considérant le prix élever et la marque , mais ce produit ne m'a pas impressionné du tout, mon fond de teint s'applique bien mais ne tient pas autant que je le voudrais et mes rougeurs ne sont pas diminué du tout avec ce produit ! Je vais le terminer mais je ne rachèterai pas .

July 22, 2016

I found this product to just sit ontop of my skin. Very disappointed. And the green doesn't seem to mix well no matter what foundation I use. I like the concept. I just think there's products that are lighter- and more effective- like Naked color correctors.

July 18, 2016

Sadly, I've never tried this product because the price is to heavy for me! I've so much redness in my cheeks and I can't find something who could hide everything! And I've hear a lot of good things about smashbox! I guess it works very well!

July 02, 2016

I have SUPER red cheeks and it's so embarrassing. I've been trying to conceal it for years and am always trying new ones! I've tried L'Oreal, Hard Candy, Make Up For Ever, NYX and of course, Smashbox. My two favourites are this one and MUFE. This blends in easily leaving no green colour behind, but I don't really find this conceals the redness better than MUFE. However, it goes on better than all the others I have tried because it makes my skin feel a lot softer after I apply it

April 12, 2016

The smashbox photo finish color correcting primer doesn't really correct the color on my face.
I love the original primer from smashbox and I assumed this one would be similar.
I found the texture, of the color correcting primer, wasn't as silky smooth and would roll into
balls on my face. It didn't mask the redness enough for me to justify purchasing this green
tube again. I still had to rely on my foundation to do the color correcting.

April 12, 2016

I only first tried primer this past year, and have now had multiple samples of different primers. This one so far is by far my favourite primer! Makes my face silky smooth and makeup goes on so easily. Even helps brighten the makeup applied over the primer too.

February 28, 2016

This primer fills in the pores and is very lightweight. That being said, I bought the green primer to cancel out the redness on my face and unfortunately it does not do that.

January 21, 2016

I bought this to try and reduce the redness around my nose. It didn't however improve the redness and I was very disappointed.