Smashbox Photo Finish Color Correcting Foundation Primer Reviews

Ranked #25 out of 353 in Primer

Color correcting, wrinkle reducing, and dark spot defying talk about a miracle product! It does everything our classic PHOTO FINISH FOUNDATION PRIMER does along with counteracting skin discolorations and balancing tones. BALANCE combats yellow or sallow tones to brighten skin, BLEND helps conceal sun damage, veins and blotchy skin and ADJUST minimizes red tones caused by rosacea or irritated skin.

March 21, 2017

Love this product. Wish it was a little less expensive but a little goes a long way. I totally notice a difference in how my makeup goes on and how it looks when I use this product.

March 17, 2017

There's others out there for less money that work better. I have red toned skin and I don't feel this helps. Goes on too thin. I even tried going thicker on skin and I still feels it doesn't change much.

January 07, 2017

Doesnt seem to be a good primer for smoothness. Not sure if i would spend thr money again. I think i will find something less expensive and more effective.

December 20, 2016

I received this primer as a gift and was excited to try it due to it being green and me needing to correct some red spots. It goes on very smooth and helps keep your make-up on all day, however I didn't really notice a big difference, if at all, in cancelling out redness.

December 16, 2016

This primer fills in the pores and is very lightweight. That being said, I bought the green primer to cancel out the redness on my face and unfortunately it does not do that.

December 05, 2016

i was giving this as a suggestion when i complained about the redness of my skin,it works just as well as the original smashbox primer, it just also helped with the redness, smooth going on, and holds makeup well if i forget to set it

December 02, 2016

This was a recommendation from the staff at my local shoppers drug mart. Ecause of my uneven ski. Time and yellow undertones. I love how this goes on my skin and my foundation goes over it perfectly giving me a nice finished look with virtually. Invisible pores. My foundation lasts longer as well and it helps hide fine lines and small wrinkles. Over time this is actually repairing for your skin I'm told so I cannot wait to see results. Who knows maybe I'll start getting away with not wearing any foundation. I love all the smash oz line of cosmetics. They are all 5 star in my opinion.

December 02, 2016

J'ai énormément de rougeur sur le visage surtout au niveau des joues. J'avais de haute attente avec ce produit considérant le prix élever et la marque , mais ce produit ne m'a pas impressionné du tout, mon fond de teint s'applique bien mais ne tient pas autant que je le voudrais et mes rougeurs ne sont pas diminué du tout avec ce produit ! Je vais le terminer mais je ne rachèterai pas .

July 22, 2016

I found this product to just sit ontop of my skin. Very disappointed. And the green doesn't seem to mix well no matter what foundation I use. I like the concept. I just think there's products that are lighter- and more effective- like Naked color correctors.

July 18, 2016

Sadly, I've never tried this product because the price is to heavy for me! I've so much redness in my cheeks and I can't find something who could hide everything! And I've hear a lot of good things about smashbox! I guess it works very well!