SMASHBOX "Photo Finish" Color Correcting Foundation Primer

SMASHBOX "Photo Finish" Color Correcting Foundation Primer Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 357 in Primer

March 29, 2017

I have never used a primer before so I was reluctant to try it. When I tried it, my face felt so soft and smooth, I them put on the foundation and it lasted all day and that's something to say for my job, I am out in the open air all day and this helps keep my make up in place. I love it and will buy it again

March 12, 2017

Very good primer with smooth and silky texture. This was my first time using a primer and I was very impressed with it. It does what it's supposed to do and helps makeup last longer even when sweating.

March 04, 2017

I have been using this product for years. I've often found that my foundation was just too "visible" until I started using this. Now it appears so much smoother, and perfectly covers up the wrinkles and pores.

March 02, 2017

I tried smashbox primer and was not pleased with the results. I found the product very greasy feeling, made my skin very shiny and oily. I have combination skin and my makeup sometimes shows in area's with dry skin, and the smashbox primer did not help with that. So no I would not recommend spending money on the smashbox primer.

February 28, 2017

I love this primer, it is really really good for my skin. It also feels great when I apply it. The design is also something to talk about, very professional. Love this item <3

February 01, 2017

I was leery with another foundation, but this is the water base primer and is very light on the face.. Its smooth,doesn't make my face dry. Works well with my sensitive skin and psoarisis

January 19, 2017

I tried a sample of this product and I liked it very much. The texture is like no other product and it works great. Will buy eventually if I find it..

January 07, 2017

Seriously love everything about this product. It feels smooth on your face and leaves you feeling refreshed whether you use it as a primer or a moisturizer! Its a go to product for me!

December 29, 2016

I don't always use primer. This product works well on clean, smooth skin as a base under foundation. When used properly, it leaves your face looking flawless. Foundation stays put, with no shine or need for repeated touch-ups.

December 20, 2016

This primer is fantastic! The colour really does correct redness and makes your skin look very smooth. Your make-up and powders go on so smoothly and last all day. Absolutely worth every penny! Best primer I have ever used!