SMASHBOX "Photo Finish" Color Correcting Foundation Primer Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 341 in Primer

February 01, 2017

I was leery with another foundation, but this is the water base primer and is very light on the face.. Its smooth,doesn't make my face dry. Works well with my sensitive skin and psoarisis

January 19, 2017

I tried a sample of this product and I liked it very much. The texture is like no other product and it works great. Will buy eventually if I find it..

January 07, 2017

Seriously love everything about this product. It feels smooth on your face and leaves you feeling refreshed whether you use it as a primer or a moisturizer! Its a go to product for me!

December 29, 2016

I don't always use primer. This product works well on clean, smooth skin as a base under foundation. When used properly, it leaves your face looking flawless. Foundation stays put, with no shine or need for repeated touch-ups.

December 20, 2016

This primer is fantastic! The colour really does correct redness and makes your skin look very smooth. Your make-up and powders go on so smoothly and last all day. Absolutely worth every penny! Best primer I have ever used!

November 12, 2016

Nothing is better than this primer. It doesn't get any better than smash box. They have perfected all of their primers. It's such a nice thing to massage into your face in the morning. It's the smoothest and best primer i have ever used.

October 05, 2016

I have always loved smash box primers, so I decided to give this one a try.

My face is usually splotchy with dry patches, but once i applied this primer, it allowed for my foundation to be applied smoothly & evenly.

September 28, 2016

I love this primer it works really well and will help set your foundation.It reall does make you look photo ready when you complete your full makeup routine.I would defiantly tell my friends about this product

September 24, 2016

This primer effectively eliminates skin discolouration and creates a smooth-matte surface for foundation. It is not the best colour-correcting primer I have ever tried but it definitely does the trick.

September 07, 2016

I got a sample of this product, and i really LOVE it! It makes my skin feel so smooth after applying it. Would really definitely buy this product, a little pricey but it works for me so I would purchase it anyway