Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer Hydrating Oil Free

Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer Hydrating Oil Free Reviews

Ranked #222 out of 333 in Primer

September 12, 2016

The primer has a matte, light texture. The primer comes out smooth and goes on the skin without resistance. When I applied it my skin felt hydrated and tighter. The makeup went on easily and stayed for 24 hours even though it was almost 30 degrees!

August 05, 2015

I purchased the Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer at my local Ulta Beauty store about a month ago. I purchased the travel size which cost me between $16-17 dollars. Prior to this foundation primer, I tried out primers from Maybelline and Rimmel and sometimes used BB creams as primers. After a month of using it, I really love this stuff! It is very light- weight. The consistency is gel like and you do not need very much of it. I tend to get oily in the t-zone, and I notice that when I wear the primer underneath my makeup, it does control oil better than when I don't use it. It also keeps my make-up looking fresh for long periods of time. The only con concerning this product is the price: you get .05 oz for $16. Granted, Smashbox is a high-end company and they do deliver great products, however, if you're on a budget, you probably won't want to pay for the regular sized primer, which is close to $40!

August 17, 2014

I love it, love the way it feels on my skin, oil free which is great!, its a gel so if feels nice a cool. Lasts a long time too, spreads on lavishley.