Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer Hydrating Oil Free

Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer Hydrating Oil Free Reviews

Ranked #204 out of 358 in Primer

March 29, 2017

Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer Hydrating Oil Free is the perfect every day primer. It preps your skin beautifully. It leaves your skin soft and smooth for perfect makeup application. It is lightweight, does not feel heavy or caked on your face.

March 29, 2017

Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer is the best foundation primer I have ever used. It is light and simple to apply. You can feel your skin begin to feel smoother instantly. It is best to use a little less foundation than normal as you can always add more if required. This primer works well with both liquid and powder-to-liquid foundations. The foundation appears to float on the primer and is easier to apply and blend.
    I was somewhat reluctant to try a primer as I buy quality foundation. However, Smashbox Photo-Finish Primer enhances the look of the foundation. Now I would not be without it.
    The overall look is wonderful.

March 26, 2017

I have been using this product for about 2 years now. I hadn't used a primer before but was recommended this brand and I haven't looked back. I have large pores and this silicone-based product gives my foundation a smooth natural feel and look. The product is not greasy nor does it have any scent. This is a staple in my make-up application.

September 12, 2016

The primer has a matte, light texture. The primer comes out smooth and goes on the skin without resistance. When I applied it my skin felt hydrated and tighter. The makeup went on easily and stayed for 24 hours even though it was almost 30 degrees!

August 05, 2015

I purchased the Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer at my local Ulta Beauty store about a month ago. I purchased the travel size which cost me between $16-17 dollars. Prior to this foundation primer, I tried out primers from Maybelline and Rimmel and sometimes used BB creams as primers. After a month of using it, I really love this stuff! It is very light- weight. The consistency is gel like and you do not need very much of it. I tend to get oily in the t-zone, and I notice that when I wear the primer underneath my makeup, it does control oil better than when I don't use it. It also keeps my make-up looking fresh for long periods of time. The only con concerning this product is the price: you get .05 oz for $16. Granted, Smashbox is a high-end company and they do deliver great products, however, if you're on a budget, you probably won't want to pay for the regular sized primer, which is close to $40!

August 17, 2014

I love it, love the way it feels on my skin, oil free which is great!, its a gel so if feels nice a cool. Lasts a long time too, spreads on lavishley.