Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer in Clear Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 332 in Primer

Reduce the appearance of fine lines and pores with Smashbox Photo Finish foundation primer! With a clear application, you can have softer skin with a smooth finish. The Photo Finish foundation primer is lightweight, oil free, and can be worn alone or under your daily foundation.
The pump is airless, so expect no bubbles when you pump!
The Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation primer has a blend of vitamins A, E, grape seed extract and green tea, and can be used even on hair to tame frizz!

See their main website for more information at: www.smashbox.com

January 06, 2017

I received a sample of this primer with my foundation purchase and have been using it for a few days. It seems to work well, allowing the foundation to glide on well. It doesn't really reduce the appearance of my pores though, which I was hoping for, and which other primers have done for me. Not yet sure if I will be purchasing the whole bottle.

January 02, 2017

I have no idea what this costs. I got it in tiny little sample tubes in the mail. I love it though. I never wear makeup simply because I don't know how to use it. But I'm embarrassed by the way I look so sometimes I experiment. I opened this stuff and immediately giggled because it reminded me of semen...it had a funny texture too. Moving on I spread it over my face and looked in the mirror. My skin actually looked kind of pretty. Normally artificial light gives me a weird exhausted skeletal look, but now I felt like a porcelain doll. Now when I go out I wear it on its own, with a little mascara and maybe a little colour on my lips. Yes I know I'm supposed to put foundation on too, but I'm not actually sure I know what that is. I have a flesh coloured powder cake but it clings to my peach hairs and makes me look fluffy.

December 11, 2016

I would say that this primer is really good and feels amazing on the skin verses a cream primer as this is a clear primer. It however does not keep my oiliness away and so my makeup still gets oily and the shield from oiliness does not last long (more than 2 hours) in which I have to reapply powder. it is also VERY expensive

December 05, 2016

i have a bunch of smaller sample bottles of these so every now and then i opt for this primer, it goes on very nicely, feels a tiny bit heavy, but one of the best primers i have used, helps hold everything in place and preps my skin for the rest of the makeup to come

October 21, 2016

I didn't use this product myself as I don't wear a lot of make up but my niece does so I passed it on she loved and smashbox is her new go to spot for all her make they offer samples with purchase so she was pretty excited !!!

October 13, 2016

I am a big fan of primer because of my newly discovered fine lines and my slightey larger than normal pores. So I decided Smashbox is a pretty good brand and I picked some of this primer up. i use it under my foundation and it does what it says it will. it hides the fine lines and best of all my pores are practically invisible. This is going to be something I continue to buy on a regular basis and I love that it does not clog my pores and my foundation goes on perfectly over top of this amazing primer.

October 13, 2016

It works very good with my oily skin, foundation applies smoothly and blends great. But if i will definitely look for cheaper dupe when this will finish, because price is too high for silicone based product. I know, there are a lot of substitutes for this. But it is just a matter of money. Speaking about product itself - very good.

October 04, 2016

I found this to be just an average primer. I had high hopes because so many people rave about it. It goes on really nicely and makes skin feel super smooth, but it just sits on my skin. It didn't make my foundation last any longer than a drug store primer would and for the price, I expected a lot better.

October 03, 2016

I got this as a sample from an online order and I love it! It makes my skin super soft and smooth, and makes foundation go on very easily. It's not thick or drying, and while I don't find it makes a huge difference in the appearance of my pores, it does a little bit. I love the way this primer makes my skin feel. I think I will end up buying the full size version! But for now, my favourite is TF Primed & Poreless :)

September 27, 2016

I have never used a foundation primer before because I was worried that it would be extra weight on my face however it went on so light and smooth I didn't even feel myself wearing it. The primer actually kept my foundation on all day. I got a free tester sample but I know regularly the price of this primer is more than i would want to pay.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    La Roche Posay