Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer in Clear Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 322 in Primer

Reduce the appearance of fine lines and pores with Smashbox Photo Finish foundation primer! With a clear application, you can have softer skin with a smooth finish. The Photo Finish foundation primer is lightweight, oil free, and can be worn alone or under your daily foundation.
The pump is airless, so expect no bubbles when you pump!
The Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation primer has a blend of vitamins A, E, grape seed extract and green tea, and can be used even on hair to tame frizz!

See their main website for more information at: www.smashbox.com

October 21, 2016

I didn't use this product myself as I don't wear a lot of make up but my niece does so I passed it on she loved and smashbox is her new go to spot for all her make they offer samples with purchase so she was pretty excited !!!

October 13, 2016

I am a big fan of primer because of my newly discovered fine lines and my slightey larger than normal pores. So I decided Smashbox is a pretty good brand and I picked some of this primer up. i use it under my foundation and it does what it says it will. it hides the fine lines and best of all my pores are practically invisible. This is going to be something I continue to buy on a regular basis and I love that it does not clog my pores and my foundation goes on perfectly over top of this amazing primer.

October 13, 2016

It works very good with my oily skin, foundation applies smoothly and blends great. But if i will definitely look for cheaper dupe when this will finish, because price is too high for silicone based product. I know, there are a lot of substitutes for this. But it is just a matter of money. Speaking about product itself - very good.

October 04, 2016

I found this to be just an average primer. I had high hopes because so many people rave about it. It goes on really nicely and makes skin feel super smooth, but it just sits on my skin. It didn't make my foundation last any longer than a drug store primer would and for the price, I expected a lot better.

October 03, 2016

I got this as a sample from an online order and I love it! It makes my skin super soft and smooth, and makes foundation go on very easily. It's not thick or drying, and while I don't find it makes a huge difference in the appearance of my pores, it does a little bit. I love the way this primer makes my skin feel. I think I will end up buying the full size version! But for now, my favourite is TF Primed & Poreless :)

September 27, 2016

I have never used a foundation primer before because I was worried that it would be extra weight on my face however it went on so light and smooth I didn't even feel myself wearing it. The primer actually kept my foundation on all day. I got a free tester sample but I know regularly the price of this primer is more than i would want to pay.

September 26, 2016

I am not a fan of this silicone primer. Initially it feels good going on, it is smooth and pores do look somewhat diminished at first . The issue is it just sits on top of the skin, feeling slick and greasy . I really didn't find it prolonged the wear of any of my liquid foundations ( but to be fair I haven't tried it with any powder foundations).
I prefer my Hourglass and Guerlain primers!

September 26, 2016

I have never used a foundation primer before but this went on smooth and my face felt great. It also allowed my foundation to stay longer and looked great.

September 25, 2016

J'ai essayer le primer en échantillon et le petit tube m'a durée super longtemps. Produit qui fait tenir mon maquillage beaucoup plus longtemps sur ma peau.

September 25, 2016

This has been my go to primer for awhile now. I had forgotten about it, until I got a sample from Sephora. Now I'm hooked again. I like it because it's simple. No bells, no whistles. Just a simple dimethicone primer. It has that familiar silicone feel. It works well, and it's priced well.

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic

ChooChooLi added a new review for
dove body soap

salaslm added a new review for
Ergo Baby Carrier