Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer in Light
Good

Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer in Light Reviews

Ranked #198 out of 324 in Primer

February 26, 2016

Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer in Light has got to be by far the best primer I have ever tried for mature skin that has a tendency to get oily in the T-Zone as the day wears on. It is Oil and Paraben Free and minimizes imperfections and absorbs natural oils to give a matte finish that lasts all day - love it! Light and refreshing to apply - you don't need to use a whole lot of product for effective primer. A little on the pricey side - but so worth it for the results!

January 28, 2016

I was never much of a primer person, but the girls at Sephora suggested I try one so I grabbed the SMASHBOX primer. I don't know how I used to wear foundation without primer before I absolutely love how smooth my makeup looks and it stays all day. Love love love it.

July 16, 2014

I decided to try this primer on a whim and it definitely paid off. This primer is the best I've used and I will continue to buy it. It leaves the skin feeling so silky and soft and is a perfect base for foundation. I have combination to oily skin and it can be quite acne prone at times and I find that this primer really helps distribute the oil where it's needed rather than just sitting on the t-zone.

March 26, 2014

Best primer I've tried so far. Much better than MAC primers. I love using the Smashbox PHOTO FINISH FOUNDATION PRIMER LIGHT because you only need to use such a small amount so the one tube lasts for a long time. Also, it is great for oil control - much more effective than other primers I've used in the past. Helps keep away the shine on my T-zone for longer.