• Smashbox Photo Finish Hydrating Primer
  • Smashbox Photo Finish Hydrating Primer

Smashbox Photo Finish Hydrating Primer Reviews

Ranked #257 out of 324 in Primer

The key to healthier younger looking skin Hydration as any studio artist will tell you The latest addition to Smashbox s legendary primer family immediately quenches skin and seals in moisture for hours after thanks to Hydraplex an extract derived from desert plants bull Oil free and lightweight bull Smoothes fine lines and pores bull Extends makeup wear

November 28, 2016

I have dry skin and have been using the Smashbox Photo Finish Hydrating Primer for over a year now. True to it's name, the primer keeps my skin hydrated for the whole day, and helps my foundation go on smoothly. It is very lightweight, and helps prevent the "cakey" look. It also really helps keep your make-up intact; I've accidentally taken a hot shower without removing my make-up first, and it stayed on all through it. However, the makeup comes off very easily with make-up remover or a wipe. It does lie a little on the pricier side, but a little goes a long way with the product, and you only need a pea-sized amount for your entire face, which means the tube lasts me an extended period of time.
Overall, this is by far my favourite primer and I use it on an almost-daily basis.

April 16, 2014

One of my absolute favourite products! Makes your skin look flawless and keeps make-up in place all night. I tend to use it in place of cream when I'm going out at night to look my best. Blends well and leaves your face feeling baby soft.

February 12, 2014

I am in love with the product!! it is so gentle on my skin, easy to apply, lasts all day long, and works amazingly to cover my skin imperfections, acne and acts as the perfect barrier between my skin and my foundation!!

October 03, 2013

Amazing! Got a sample and it was like I got gold! Bought the product right away. I tried the clear but you can buy it in tints too. You wont be let down if you buy it. Goes on smooth and does what it says.

January 20, 2012

I have used the original Smashbox primer and I really like it, but I like using the Hydrating Primer in the winter because I really need that extra hydration.

December 16, 2011

I LOVE this product, it goes on so light and silky and terrfic for my skin. Just wish it was a tad bit cheaper.

November 22, 2011

Great primer. Worked well with my sensitive skin.

November 21, 2011

Another primer recommendation for foundation users:

It's oil free and contains Hydraplex12 extract (derived from desert plants). I liked this a lot because my it absorbed it so well and left my skin super soft.

I liked it so much I'd use it just as a hydrating moisturizer in winter.