• Smashbox Photo Finish Hydrating Primer
  • Smashbox Photo Finish Hydrating Primer

Smashbox Photo Finish Hydrating Primer Reviews

Ranked #263 out of 341 in Primer

The key to healthier younger looking skin Hydration as any studio artist will tell you The latest addition to Smashbox s legendary primer family immediately quenches skin and seals in moisture for hours after thanks to Hydraplex an extract derived from desert plants bull Oil free and lightweight bull Smoothes fine lines and pores bull Extends makeup wear

January 16, 2017

I love this primer, it's changed my life!! I have dehydrated skin and this helps my skin feel so hydrated and makes makeup application flawless! Buy the travel size, you get more value for your money to product then buying full size :)

January 13, 2017

Good product and does help with keeping makeup on longer. The price is a tad on the expensive side. I still continue to purchase as it does do the job.

December 20, 2016

I use this everyday. It's refreshing and it holds my foundation for the whole day very well. I got two bottles from Sephora and there's alot of product in it. You won't go through it fast guaranteed. The Smashbox photo finish primer water is very hydrating and smells like hair spray or a general spray. I feel fantastic and this product sets my makeup well.

November 28, 2016

I have dry skin and have been using the Smashbox Photo Finish Hydrating Primer for over a year now. True to it's name, the primer keeps my skin hydrated for the whole day, and helps my foundation go on smoothly. It is very lightweight, and helps prevent the "cakey" look. It also really helps keep your make-up intact; I've accidentally taken a hot shower without removing my make-up first, and it stayed on all through it. However, the makeup comes off very easily with make-up remover or a wipe. It does lie a little on the pricier side, but a little goes a long way with the product, and you only need a pea-sized amount for your entire face, which means the tube lasts me an extended period of time.
    Overall, this is by far my favourite primer and I use it on an almost-daily basis.

April 16, 2014

One of my absolute favourite products! Makes your skin look flawless and keeps make-up in place all night. I tend to use it in place of cream when I'm going out at night to look my best. Blends well and leaves your face feeling baby soft.

February 12, 2014

I am in love with the product!! it is so gentle on my skin, easy to apply, lasts all day long, and works amazingly to cover my skin imperfections, acne and acts as the perfect barrier between my skin and my foundation!!

October 03, 2013

Amazing! Got a sample and it was like I got gold! Bought the product right away. I tried the clear but you can buy it in tints too. You wont be let down if you buy it. Goes on smooth and does what it says.

January 20, 2012

I have used the original Smashbox primer and I really like it, but I like using the Hydrating Primer in the winter because I really need that extra hydration.

December 16, 2011

I LOVE this product, it goes on so light and silky and terrfic for my skin. Just wish it was a tad bit cheaper.

November 22, 2011

Great primer. Worked well with my sensitive skin.