Smashbox Photo Finish Lid Primer Reviews

Ranked #262 out of 324 in Primer

June 08, 2015

This prevents my eyeshadow from creasing during the day. No touch ups required.

September 26, 2014

I don't wear eyeshadow, but I really like this product and have been using it for about 2 years. It is tinted and works effectively as a concealer to even out skin tone of eye lids. It applies smoothly and lasts well through the day without causing irritation.

August 15, 2014

I love this product because it's really easy to apply and dries really quickly! It also makes my eyeshadow last SO MUCH longer than other primers!

August 08, 2014

I have the sample size of this, and I love it! The doe foot applicator makes it so simple to swipe onto lids, and you barely have to wait any time for it to dry before applying eyeshadow. I can definitely say that my eyeshadow applied more richly and lasted much longer than it did without this product. Definite must if you're wearing eyeshadow (especially during warmer months).

June 01, 2014

I wish this matched my skin tone better

February 17, 2014

Easy wand application. Blends well. After using this product, Eyeliner and shadow last all day with no bleeding. Light feeling on lids.

January 11, 2012

I had never really used a lid primer before but was getting annoyed that sometimes my eye makeup was fading throughout the day so on a recommendation from the make-up counter I bought it even though it was a little pricey you only really need just a little so I figured that it would last a long time. I tried it out not expecting too much and noticed at the end of the day that my eye make-up was still intact as if I had just put it on. I was very please with the product and since it worked am not bummed about the steepness in price.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products