Good

Smashbox Photo Finish Light Primer Reviews

Ranked #386 out of 595 in Foundation

What it is:
A water-based, lightweight foundation primer.

What it is formulated to do:
Perfect for oily, acne-prone, or sensitive skin, this oil-free, 60% water based primer refreshes on contact while oil absorbers provide a smooth, matte finish all day. Light diffusers minimize the appearance of imperfections while vitamin C and peptides help even skin tone and promote collagen production for a flawless future.

What else you need to know:
Photo Finish Foundation Primer Light is oil-free, fragrance-free, and paraben-free.

November 30, 2016

They have done it again.. I love the original primer but this light version being oil free is wonderful. Glides on and my pores disappear and now that my skin has changed with age this light version goes so well with and even without foundation

November 28, 2016

J'ai recu de Smashbox un échantillon du Photo Finish et je l'ai tout de suite beaucoup aimé. Ce produit ne contient pas d'huile et est merveilleuse sur les peau sensibles. Il est tres facile a appliqué et tres léger, donc nous n'avons pas l'impression d'avoir un masque. Un must a avoir en tout temps.

December 16, 2015

This is a great primer. I prefer it over the other primers that Smashbox makes.
It has a silky texture and goes on the skin smoothly.
Helps keep my makeup in place all night. A must have product for special occasions.

December 16, 2015

I have tried a lot of primers and smashbox is by far my favorite! You can't feel it when its on and it does exactly what it is supposed to do. This is a makeup MUST!

November 07, 2013

I purchased this primer with very high expectations, and it passed with average colours.

It creates a smooth canvas, and it helps with blending foundation and concealer, but I wasn't impressed with the longevity of the primer for the foundation.

I didn't notice a significant difference of the wear, but I do add it in my daily routine to ensure my makeup lasts all day!

January 25, 2012

I like it but at the same time for some reason it felt alsmost oily but if I am right this is the one that doesn't have oil in it. ( I am not 100% on that though). Anyways I did find that it makes my skin look even once my makeup is on but I just can't get over the feeling of putting it on.

November 20, 2011

Great product! Goes on light and evens out skin tone instantly! A must have in my makeup kit any day! Feels weightless!

February 12, 2010

I have been a huge fan of Smashbox's Photo Finish Primer for years and years.....like so many other's out there, I have remained a repeat customer because it works!

I decided to try Photo Finish Light, because my only teeny tiny beef with the original version, is that it can be heavy feeling at times. The light version of Photo Finish Primer is oil free....bonus for people with sensitive skin like me!

I am finding that the results with the Light version are exactly the same as the original, but I am noticing a lot less shine in the afternoon with this oil free version. I am also more inclined to just use it all on it's own to help even out a natural face.

I will continue to purchase the Light version....the fact that it's oil free is working wonders on evening out my complexion without that heavier feeling I was getting from the original primer. I would recommend Photo Finish Light for anyone with a sensitive complexion and or oily skin issues.