Smashbox Photo Finish Light Primer Reviews

Ranked #384 out of 622 in Foundation

What it is:
A water-based, lightweight foundation primer.

What it is formulated to do:
Perfect for oily, acne-prone, or sensitive skin, this oil-free, 60% water based primer refreshes on contact while oil absorbers provide a smooth, matte finish all day. Light diffusers minimize the appearance of imperfections while vitamin C and peptides help even skin tone and promote collagen production for a flawless future.

What else you need to know:
Photo Finish Foundation Primer Light is oil-free, fragrance-free, and paraben-free.

February 15, 2017

Okay, once you get past the initial price of this primer it is amazing! The price through me a bit, but honestly its worth ever penny! First off it creates a beautiful finish and goes on so nicely. It literally lasts forever which is lovely too. Smashbox is my go to makeup company, saying this I have tried multiple other kinds of makeup. There is a very good reason this is the best. Absolutely, splurge and do something good for your skin!

December 10, 2016

I love this. It goes on smoothly and is not hard (the stuff itself, thus is basically a gel) like other primers. Definitely smooths out the wrinkles I may or may not have ;) Feels nice on the skin.

December 10, 2016

all i can say is WOW. The silky feel on my skin is unbelievable- seriously I couldnt believe it! It is so smooth and easy to apply foundation afterwarss!!

November 30, 2016

They have done it again.. I love the original primer but this light version being oil free is wonderful. Glides on and my pores disappear and now that my skin has changed with age this light version goes so well with and even without foundation

November 28, 2016

J'ai recu de Smashbox un échantillon du Photo Finish et je l'ai tout de suite beaucoup aimé. Ce produit ne contient pas d'huile et est merveilleuse sur les peau sensibles. Il est tres facile a appliqué et tres léger, donc nous n'avons pas l'impression d'avoir un masque. Un must a avoir en tout temps.

December 16, 2015

This is a great primer. I prefer it over the other primers that Smashbox makes.
    It has a silky texture and goes on the skin smoothly.
    Helps keep my makeup in place all night. A must have product for special occasions.

December 16, 2015

I have tried a lot of primers and smashbox is by far my favorite! You can't feel it when its on and it does exactly what it is supposed to do. This is a makeup MUST!

November 07, 2013

I purchased this primer with very high expectations, and it passed with average colours.

It creates a smooth canvas, and it helps with blending foundation and concealer, but I wasn't impressed with the longevity of the primer for the foundation.

I didn't notice a significant difference of the wear, but I do add it in my daily routine to ensure my makeup lasts all day!

January 25, 2012

I like it but at the same time for some reason it felt alsmost oily but if I am right this is the one that doesn't have oil in it. ( I am not 100% on that though). Anyways I did find that it makes my skin look even once my makeup is on but I just can't get over the feeling of putting it on.

November 20, 2011

Great product! Goes on light and evens out skin tone instantly! A must have in my makeup kit any day! Feels weightless!