Smashbox Photo Finish Luminizing Foundation Primer
Amazing

Smashbox Photo Finish Luminizing Foundation Primer Reviews

Ranked #333 out of 353 in Primer

May 03, 2014

As a primer you think it would smooth over fine lines and fill in my pores. It felt good going on, but throughout the day it did not do the job I was expecting. I think it is because I have dry skin. I think if your skin was a cool colour it would work better. My complexion is warm. Maybe the problem is that I am looking to close at myself. When my make up was done this morning, it did look fabulous. For $38, I will keep searching. I just thought photo finishing would be the awesome makeup that it sounds like and looks like in magazines.

January 10, 2012

Calling this a primer is sort of an understatement. It is a great product. If you like adding a glow to your face, this is the product for you. I have used this product in many ways. On it's own, is great because it gives a tiny bit of coverage and the great glow. Stays on very well also. I have used it as a primer and just like the other Smashbox primers it works excellent. I have also used it as an additive to foundation or tinted moisturizer to give me that extra glow. And I have used it over my foundation as almost a light bronzer (I have very light skin). You can go to your nearest store and just give this product a try on you hand and I guarantee you will love it. I am surprised this hasn't been reviewed already.

R3Bean added a new review for