Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water

Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water Reviews

Ranked #17 out of 322 in Primer

September 12, 2016

Amazing product. Works as both a primer before applying your foundation and also as a setting spray to help keep you makeup looking fresh all day. Has a nice scent to it that isnt overpowering.

August 25, 2016

Love it. Does not clog my pores. Wish there were other sizes though as I could fly through these as a lot of times I use it as both a primer and a setting spray.

August 03, 2016

I just bought this primer a few weeks ago on a recommendation of a friend. It was a little expensive, but if it works it is worth it.It has a little of a medicine smell when you put it on, and then feels nice and cool. It does set your makeup. On these hot humid days, I put it in the fridge for a nice cool spray.

July 31, 2016

This is an excellent primer for the summer. I love the light mist and find that it helps my foundation blend just the same as the original primer. Plus, a little bit goes a long way. Later in the day it can also be used to refresh your skin. Totally worth it!

July 18, 2016

Love this Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water so much! Wish it didn't cost as much as it does, but seriously worth the splurge! I spray the primer on before applying my makeup and after to give a fresh look! Makes my skin feel great before and after applying my makeup. Gives the makeup a more natural dewy appearance when sprayed on after application. I highly recommend trying Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water. It has become a staple in my makeup bag and a consistent part of my makeup routine.

June 30, 2016

I see no difference when I use this primer, it's nice to spray on your face to set your makeup though. I feel like it's just a useless step in my makeup routine. If you're a girl who likes to take a lot of time and products to get ready then by all means go for it, but for me I'm not going to repurchase. I have a ton of other facial sprays that will most likely do the same thing.

May 03, 2016

loves this especially in the summer months very refreshing . works as a primer a fresher and also to set makeup . hydrates skin for hours and gives u a moisture boost whenever needed . not sticky or heavy at all . can be applied numerous times through the day . bottle lasts long time .but in summer months I find myself using more cause I keep one in the fridge so when I spray on gives you a nice cooling mist

March 31, 2016

In my opinion, this is better than the Ubran Decay Chill make up setting spray.

Thing about this is, let's you're dry and don't like using silicone primers, this works great as a pre make up spray and really helps your make up in staying put. Not to mention, it works amazing on top of your make up as a last step. It's really a 2 in 1 product. I'm not crazy about the price but for what it does for me, I love it. I'm dry and it provides a nice burst of hydration to my face.

I love the nozzle on this, it sprays extremely evenly and in a very fine mist unlike the urban decay one.

This product is a must have and is honestly worth trying.

March 01, 2016

I love this primer. I love that it is a spray and you do not have to touch your face to apply it. Its great for oily or dry skin and it makes your skin feel refreshed right away. It makes your makeup application so much better. Theres nothing in it to cause any irritation as it is essentially just a priming water. I will always use this product now. The only thing that sucks is how expensive it is

October 27, 2015

I received my first of this product as a bonus gift, and then found myself start to panic when it started to run out!

I love to have a less dramatic look most of the time, and don't like gunky, heavy make-up products, so this one is perfect for me. It provides a reliable base for light foundation, and the ability to spritz your face when it starts to get dry to put your make-up back to almost fresh is invaluable.

The price is very reasonable for the quality, and this product is definitely my favourite summertime primer.