Smashbox Photo Op Under Eye Brightener Reviews

Ranked #269 out of 405 in Concealer

Because concealer alone sometimes just doesn t cut it Smashbox has developed this breakthrough to prep for application that immediately wakens and brightens skin PHOTO OP can be used on any area of the face to highlight and add radiance too Winner of Self Magazine Healthy Beauty Award for Best Highlighter

December 03, 2016

Another of my faves. Works great as a highlighter - dot it at inside corner of my eyes, just below brow bone, on top of cheek bones, and in the bow of my lips - and blend. Brightens my whole face.

April 09, 2016

Cet illuminateur de Smashbox pour mettre sous les yeux fait un assez beau travail. Il illumine juste ce qu'il faut pour ne pas trop briller. Il permet que l'on voit moins les cernes et donne un joli coup d'oeil au regard. Il s'étend bien avec son petit applicateur. De plus, Smashbox est une marque de confiance.

April 09, 2016

I had such high hopes for this under eye brightener because Smashbox has great products. I didn't thin it was worth it at all. It's too expensive for a tiny tube and I've used way better, much less expensive under eye brighteners. It didn't work for me at all. You shouldn't have to use a lot and I used a very liberal amount and it did nothing for my eyes.

March 24, 2016

Goes on gentle with soft brush built in like a pen. I just picked mine up and will see how long it lasts. I'm a little nervous it will go thru quickly compared to one you can dab on. Good coverage and colour match.

January 20, 2016

I have always suffered from dark circles under my eyes. I have tried endless different products and I have found that this one works the best! It completely covers it up and I find I don't have to re apply it during the day which I really like.

December 16, 2015

I have been struggling to find a under eye brightener that does the trick for me. This one by Smashbox is in a little tube and it has a brush applicator. It has a more natural colour to it with just a hint of pink. It does blend pretty well. I felt that I needed to use a lot of product to get the result I was going for. It is great if you want a very natural blended look. I think I expected more of a highlight from it.

September 29, 2014

I bought this product as it promises to brighten underneath the eyes and minimize the appearance of dark circles. I was very disappointed. I found that the product had little to no effect on me. All this product did was leave my under eyes a little sparkly. I do have rather dark under eye circles, but this product didn't do a think to diminish the appearance. It says it can be used with or without concealer and I found I needed concealer every time. I will not be buying the product again.

October 19, 2013

This does a great job of brightening my dark circles. It's light and moisturizing. After apply this, it help smooth out the skin so I could add layers of concealer on top. However, it's only comes in a small tube yet quite long lasting.

January 16, 2013

I'm glad I bought this on a super clearance sale at Shoppers. I would have been absolutely livid if I paid full price.

This product did NOTHING to brighten my under eyes. After using it for about a week it completely dried out the delicate skin under my eyes. They got bright red and super puffy and I couldn't wear eye makeup for about a week.

October 07, 2012

I keep telling myself to quit buying this product because it is always disappointing. This product does not do anything to brighten my under eyes and I find it very drying.