Smashbox Sheer Focus Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15

Smashbox Sheer Focus Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 Reviews

Ranked #336 out of 390 in Makeup

January 05, 2015

I am still disappointed that this was pulled from the line. As someone who can really never find a colour that matches my pale skin, I found the Illumination 'colour' great. Added a bit of evening, didn't mismatch my skin tone and wasn't heavy like foundation can be. I'm still seeking a replacement.

December 16, 2009

Forget foundation! after i purchased this in the summer I have used it almost everyday! I used to wear the smashbox HD foundation but then stopped wearing makeup altogether. When I got back into it makeup I wanted to try something a bit lighter and opted for the tinted moisturizer. Absolutely love it! It blends in completely and great for any season!!!!! I tend to top it off with Smashbox halo though since I do get oily.

March 25, 2009

I'm in love again! This tinted moisturizer gives just enough coverage without the bulkiness. I love how it lasts a long time even without a primer! It absorbs fast, so you don't have to worry about it coming off on your fingers. It is very blendable, so it blends with your skin easily. I have combination skin with a little acne, and i love how ever since I started using it i havent seen a break out. I would deffinatly reccomend this to all my friends

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

KieliAnne earned the Beauty Expert badge

KieliAnne earned the Elite Reviewer badge

TessaO added a new review for
Oball - Grip & Play