Smashbox Studio Skin 15 Hour Wear Hydrating Foundation Reviews

Ranked #91 out of 653 in Foundation

March 23, 2017

This foundation SUUUCCCKS!! There is absolutely no coverage and does nothing for oily skin. It also takes forever to dry. It's expensive and definitely not worth the money. Don't do it!!

March 23, 2017

This foundation has amazing coverage and its very lightweight. I find this is a little pricey but I still buy it because it makes my skin look wonderful.

March 08, 2017

Not a foundation wearer and I love this! It's incredible light weight, with great coverage. I would say this is medium coverage but buildable. I have dry skin so this hydrating formula is perfect for me. If you have dry skin, make sure your skin is exfoliated/hydrated prior to applying because it will emphasize dry/flaky patches of skin. Overall, the undertones are more warm/yellow but was still able to make 1.15 work on my cool-toned skin. I would say a dime-sized amount is enough for a full face definitely with spot concealing if you have any blemishes.

February 24, 2017

I just purchased this foundation 2 weeks ago. I love it. I have had other products such as cover girl. and Yes I know Covergirl is a cheaper product.... However using Smashbox foundation I love the way my skin looks feels and how it stays put. My daughter in law suggested it to me. Im happy with it and I honestly cna see going and ever buying a different product. Thanks Smashbox

February 23, 2017

This is the only foundation I have found so far that has all day hold. Nothing else I have purchased has even come close to how much I love this foundation.

January 07, 2017

Seems to be a good foundation stays on but. Coverage is buildable but does go full. Still see the imperfections. Price is a little high but i guess u fet what u pay for.

December 01, 2016

Absolutely love this foundation. I use it on a pretty regular basis, with a BB cream on my entire face and this mainly just where I need it for an everyday wear but when I know I need an awesome foundation for special occasions it is this one! Great look, great feel, have already recommended it to all of my friends! So if you're thinking about trying this out, do it! Also, I absolutely love it matched with the Too Faced Hangover RX primer, them together give an amazing glow to the skin! Love it!

October 31, 2016

LOVE THIS for a heavy coverage foundation. I use a BB cream as an everyday foudation, but when I dress up or go out and do my makeup up I use this for flawless skin. Great coverage and texture although it takes awhile to dry..

September 26, 2016

Forever I stuck with MAC foundation! One day being in a bit of a time crunch and not being able to make it to make I decided to buy this product! I was pleasantly surprised how amazing it is! It is a medium coverage but build-able which I liked as you can wear as little or as much as you like depending on the look you are going for! It didn't make my skin look caked on! Which I really liked! And it wore super well! Danced the night away and my makeup was still perfect! I definitely loved this product! Splurge if you can! You won't be sorry!

July 07, 2016

I have oily, acne prone skin and this is my all time favourite foundation. I have tried many many different ones and somehow I always go back to this. I think it is very underrated! It gives you flawless skin. Works well with oily skin. Does not dry you out or stick to dry patches because it is hydrating. I don't think the colour spectrum is great but I mix two and get the perfect colour. I think this one will always be a staple in my collection.