Smashbox Studio Skin 15 Hour Wear Hydrating Foundation Reviews

Ranked #122 out of 613 in Foundation

January 07, 2017

Seems to be a good foundation stays on but. Coverage is buildable but does go full. Still see the imperfections. Price is a little high but i guess u fet what u pay for.

December 01, 2016

Absolutely love this foundation. I use it on a pretty regular basis, with a BB cream on my entire face and this mainly just where I need it for an everyday wear but when I know I need an awesome foundation for special occasions it is this one! Great look, great feel, have already recommended it to all of my friends! So if you're thinking about trying this out, do it! Also, I absolutely love it matched with the Too Faced Hangover RX primer, them together give an amazing glow to the skin! Love it!

October 31, 2016

LOVE THIS for a heavy coverage foundation. I use a BB cream as an everyday foudation, but when I dress up or go out and do my makeup up I use this for flawless skin. Great coverage and texture although it takes awhile to dry..

September 26, 2016

Forever I stuck with MAC foundation! One day being in a bit of a time crunch and not being able to make it to make I decided to buy this product! I was pleasantly surprised how amazing it is! It is a medium coverage but build-able which I liked as you can wear as little or as much as you like depending on the look you are going for! It didn't make my skin look caked on! Which I really liked! And it wore super well! Danced the night away and my makeup was still perfect! I definitely loved this product! Splurge if you can! You won't be sorry!

July 07, 2016

I have oily, acne prone skin and this is my all time favourite foundation. I have tried many many different ones and somehow I always go back to this. I think it is very underrated! It gives you flawless skin. Works well with oily skin. Does not dry you out or stick to dry patches because it is hydrating. I don't think the colour spectrum is great but I mix two and get the perfect colour. I think this one will always be a staple in my collection.

July 06, 2016

Seems like I was breaking out with Adult Acne so I was now very careful what makeup I had to use. I didn't want my face be filled with thick looking makeup just to cover up my acne. So I did a bit of research on what would work great with Acne skin and came across Smashbox Studio Skin 15 hour wear. I tried and I felt like it totally cover up my Acne making my face hydrating and weightless on my skin. I totally recommend it and would like to mention what was stated on this product. This long wearing, hydrating formula blurs imperfections using light diffusing spheres and delivers natural-looking, buildable medium-to-full coverage while keeping skin hydrated and shine free all day.

• Sweat and humidity resistant
    • Transfer-proof and oil-free.
    I really love and I was just recently outside at a wedding which I was sweating and humidity was high and all my makeup was still there! Just love! Using 3.1 Foundation and best part its oil free!

June 30, 2016

This is my favorite foundation. It doesn't feel heavy on the skin and leaves my skin feeling amazing. Not to mention that it lasts through very hot weather and stays on even if you get a little sweaty in the summer. I just wish they had lighter colors, the lightest shade is still to dark for me so I can only wear this foundation in the summer :(
    If they had lighter shades I would wear this foundation all year long.

June 09, 2016

This is a great light weight foundation. I dont like heavy foundations where it feels like you are wearing a mask so this is a great product. You cant feel it on and it lasts pretty long. Great if you have sensitive skin like I do.

June 07, 2016

This foundation is my absolute fave! I have dry skin and it doesn't accentuate any dry patches, it goes on super smooth and actually looks like skin. AND it stays on for hours and hours and will still look perfect at the end of a long day. I will forever repurchase it - THE BEST I HAVE EVER USED!!

April 21, 2016

I hadn't been happy with my foundations until I tried this a few years ago at Sephora. This has been my foundation now ever since, the coverage is great, and unlike other foundation it can last a 12 hour work day without looking patchy by the end or totally vanishing.