Smashbox X-Rated Mascara Reviews

Ranked #73 out of 852 in Mascara

March 05, 2017

It is the perfect mascara for anyone who is looking for fluttery, feathery and flirty lashes. It seperated so well and the brush is very unique with three rows of natural bristles which r great for lengthening. The only downfall is that it does not curl your lashes. U would have to curl them before hand and then apply.

March 04, 2017

I love using this mascara for my night/date-looks. Makes my lashes really full, sexy, and sultry. A bit goopy, but that kind of adds to the fullness effect. Decent handle and applicator brush.

February 18, 2017

I love this mascara! Downfalls: price is a little high for me (but I'm used to drugstore prices so others might think it fine) and the mascara gets very thick the more you use the wand, almost like it clumps onto the wand and doesn't scrape off as you pull the wand out of the tub leaving a lot of mascara on the end. That being said, I do really like this mascara compared to others - it's lasted me a long time, love the shade and definitely lengthens my lashes.

January 30, 2017

I tried a sample of this mascara and I love the result! I have tiny lashes and this flares them out giving it more volume. I will definitely purchase the full size one once I'm done with the little one.

January 16, 2017

This mascara does a really good job of defining my lashes and making them look fuller. There is minimal clumping and lasts well without touch-ups. The price is a little much tho.

January 06, 2017

Really love this mascara. I got it in a kit that comes with several mascaras to try and then choose which to get the full size version of. So far it is my top choice, very buildable and great for thickening and length

January 05, 2017

This mascara is amazing for length and does not flake off. The brush spreads the product evenly and smoothly in lashed. Do not need to keep going over lashes to get a think application. I wish it did offer my volume be Ase the formula is amazing

January 04, 2017

This mascara definitely builds up with multiple applications and is quite voluminous but I'm not a fan of clumpy spider lashes and that is definitely what this does for me.

September 22, 2016

This is by far my favourite mascara! The formula doesn't get clumpy on me at all and it gives me so much volume. I do find that warming it up before using it really helps to lengthen my lashes as well. It holds a curl all day and never smudges.

September 13, 2016

This is my go-to mascara when I want to have a more demure lash look. I find the formula a lot thinner than my favorite formula from Dior, so I tend to interchange the Smashbox mascara when I want to give my eyes a rest from heavy makeup. Spreads out the lashes very nicely and goes on extremely smooth..

mel lynn earned the Beauty Expert badge

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
    Beauty and the Beast

leFyfe added a new review for
    Tangle Jr. Fidget Toy