Smashbox X-Rated Mascara Reviews

Ranked #84 out of 773 in Mascara

September 22, 2016

This is by far my favourite mascara! The formula doesn't get clumpy on me at all and it gives me so much volume. I do find that warming it up before using it really helps to lengthen my lashes as well. It holds a curl all day and never smudges.

September 13, 2016

This is my go-to mascara when I want to have a more demure lash look. I find the formula a lot thinner than my favorite formula from Dior, so I tend to interchange the Smashbox mascara when I want to give my eyes a rest from heavy makeup. Spreads out the lashes very nicely and goes on extremely smooth..

September 11, 2016

I love it makes my Eyes pop. First mascara I have found to keep my lashes curled all day long! I really like the wand as well as the feel. Stays on all day

August 17, 2016

Like most of the other ladies here I had received this mascara in a monthly ipsy glam bag. I was instantly in love with it and went out to buy it at Shoppers Drug Mart for $28 CAD. I like the way it lengthens the look of your eyelashes right away. It comes on a little thick but not enough to clump up. The shade of black is perfect and gives it that wow factor. Like most mascaras its life length is 6 months. I absolutely love love love this product and aside from the price there is nothing that I would change. I can now put aside the false lashes and go out looking fresh with Smashbox X-Rated Mascara. I highly recommend this product to the ladies that are looking for the extra length, depth and over all shock factor !!!! 5 stars in book !!!!

July 11, 2016

This is one of the best mascaras out there for volume. It makes my lashes feel very thick and full and I get tons of compliments on my lashes constantly

July 04, 2016

I really liked this. It's the right shade of black. It's a wet formula, but keeps a curl and won't weigh lashes down. It separates, defines, volumes and lengthens. You won't get spidery lashes, clumps, and any crunchyness. It builds nicely but looks best with a few coats. It won't flake, but does smudge under my eyes just a bit when it's really hot out.

June 21, 2016

This is one of the more expensive mascaras out there but it is an amazing product! I love the look of the mascara it really makes each lash more full and stands out. The brush leaves a little to be desired, it is easy to poke yourself but just being a little more careful will fix that. I am happy with this product and will be using it in the future as well.

June 17, 2016

I received this #smashbox (X-Rated Mascara Volumteur) in my monthly @Ispy Glam Bag. I really like the way it makes my eye lashes so long, it also has a great application brush which lifts and separates. It darkens and does not smudge. Easy to remove. I was very impressed with this mascara.@Smashbox X-Rated Mascara Volumteur. I recommend this it is a really nice mascara.

May 25, 2016

I got this mascara in my ipsy bag this month and I just tried it this morning and it works great. I am not sure yet where to but smashbox products so I can't really say much about the price but it went on great without clumping.