Smirnoff Blueberry & Lemonade

Smirnoff Blueberry & Lemonade Reviews

Ranked #49 out of 87 in Coolers

Liquor

January 20, 2017

Dear sweet baby Jesus in your Manger so small and wise. Thank you, for blessing our humble lives with this sweet juice of emotional stability. If you pour it in ice teas such as lemon, rasperry or peach your facehole will thank our little baby saviour.

June 01, 2016

This is the perfect hot summer/BBQ drink. It is not overly sweet like some coolers are or at least to me it isn't. Although I haven't found a Smirnoff cooler that I haven't liked. It is best nice and cold.

March 15, 2016

I Love lemonade and I especially love lemonade that has alcohol in it.... this is a taste of summer in a bottle. Very refreshing and if you pour it in a cute glass and toss a few blueberries in it... it's ready to serve at a bbq or girls lunch.

October 22, 2015

Smirnoff makes some really flavourful coolers that are perfect for the summer time whether you are just enjoying a nice cold beverage or having a BBQ with your friends and family. They aim to please everyone , great flavour too I love the Blueberry Lemonade kind.

1.5/5

May 30, 2015

Blah gross not a fan! Found it had an odd taste I couldn't get used to thumbs down!

April 29, 2015

nice flavour, not too sweet. great for summer patio scene. Great price if you buy them in a pack deal at LCBO

May 29, 2014

I can honestly say , I didn't think I was going to like this flavor, but wow.. I was pleasantly surprised!! My taste buds exploded with pure joy when I tried it!! Smooth & delicious!!

July 01, 2012

Smirnoff has so many great flavours. This is such a great summer cold drink sometimes you have to remind yourself it's an alcoholic beverage. If you love blueberrys, you will love this cooler. I DO!

July 01, 2012

Has a perfect combination of blueberry and lemonade a great cooling drink on a hot summer day

June 04, 2012

My 2 favorite things in summer, sunny days, blueberries, and a cold drink on the balcony with friends. Thank you Smirnoff for allowing me to combine all three :)

The lemon cuts the sweetness of the blueberries perfectly, giving this drink a sweet/tart flavor, very refreshing.
    These are very affordable, and are a great refreshing treat.

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
    Tattoos