Smirnoff Blueberry & Lemonade

Smirnoff Blueberry & Lemonade Reviews

Ranked #51 out of 87 in Coolers

Liquor

June 01, 2016

This is the perfect hot summer/BBQ drink. It is not overly sweet like some coolers are or at least to me it isn't. Although I haven't found a Smirnoff cooler that I haven't liked. It is best nice and cold.

March 15, 2016

I Love lemonade and I especially love lemonade that has alcohol in it.... this is a taste of summer in a bottle. Very refreshing and if you pour it in a cute glass and toss a few blueberries in it... it's ready to serve at a bbq or girls lunch.

October 22, 2015

Smirnoff makes some really flavourful coolers that are perfect for the summer time whether you are just enjoying a nice cold beverage or having a BBQ with your friends and family. They aim to please everyone , great flavour too I love the Blueberry Lemonade kind.

1.5/5

May 30, 2015

Blah gross not a fan! Found it had an odd taste I couldn't get used to thumbs down!

April 29, 2015

nice flavour, not too sweet. great for summer patio scene. Great price if you buy them in a pack deal at LCBO

May 29, 2014

I can honestly say , I didn't think I was going to like this flavor, but wow.. I was pleasantly surprised!! My taste buds exploded with pure joy when I tried it!! Smooth & delicious!!

July 01, 2012

Smirnoff has so many great flavours. This is such a great summer cold drink sometimes you have to remind yourself it's an alcoholic beverage. If you love blueberrys, you will love this cooler. I DO!

July 01, 2012

Has a perfect combination of blueberry and lemonade a great cooling drink on a hot summer day

June 04, 2012

My 2 favorite things in summer, sunny days, blueberries, and a cold drink on the balcony with friends. Thank you Smirnoff for allowing me to combine all three :)

The lemon cuts the sweetness of the blueberries perfectly, giving this drink a sweet/tart flavor, very refreshing.
These are very affordable, and are a great refreshing treat.

May 24, 2012

Taste really good. Isnt strong tasting of alcohol

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic