Smirnoff Vodka Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 42 in Vodka

November 24, 2016

after reading some posts online i discovered filtering this through a brita filter a few times on your own can make it a lot more smoother, which is a great option for people who can relate to me when i say this vodka reminds me a lot of high school upon smelling or tasting it, (makes it a lot easier to drink) but great for mixing drinks

October 19, 2016

Cette smirnoff accompagne la plupart de mes soirées.C'est un incontournable pour quelqu'un qui n'a jamais pris de shooter ou pour simplement faire des bons drink à base de vodka, je le recommande!

July 15, 2016

Smirnoff Vodka is my favourite brand. This is as good quality vodka at a good price. It works well in all the different types of drinks I make. No complaints.

July 15, 2016

This is my brand.. I have tried different brands of vodka but I always come back to Smirnoff. Price is not much different from other products out there. Stock up when it's on sale!!

June 26, 2016

This vodka is average. It is not bad but I have had much better. If I were buying this it would probably be because I was being cheap because there are other vodkas that are much better.

May 30, 2016

This is my go to drink. It is good quality and usually a good price. Goes well mixed with pretty much anything but straight shots of this are not for beginners!

April 03, 2016

You don't really drink vodka for the taste unless you dilute it with something else (like Mountain Dew). Great for making Jello shooters! I use it mainly during the summer.

March 16, 2016

Now everyone likes to hate on Smirnoff but let me remind you... if you order a drink at a restaurant that has vodka in it theres a good chance that this is what they're using. I'm not saying I love the taste because I don't but vodka in general tastes like paint remover to some degree. For the price point and availability of this Spirit it's great... stop hating on your drink of choice through highschool!

1.5/5

March 14, 2016

This is horrible, cheap vodka. Can not and will not drink this even with whatever you want to mix in it. Makes me feel like being 16! Two thumbs down.

February 28, 2016

Good vodka, great in a caesar with Mott's Clamato . This is our go to brand, it's popular, tastes good and reasonably priced. I like that it now comes in plastic bottles making it easier to handle when purchasing and returning,