Good

Smith Farms Marshmallow Face Cream Reviews

1 review
Ranked #736 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

November 16, 2012

I love the texture of this face cream. It's so thin and creamy, a little really does go a long way for me. It blends out so easily and leaves my face feeling really fresh, soft, and moisturized. I definitely agree with the claim, it doesn't make me greasy and it absorbed into my skin effortlessly. However, I wouldn't really consider it a "fluffy" texture, it feels more like a gel-cream. This face cream has a citrus smell to it which made sense when I saw the "orange blossom waters" on the ingredients list. Nonetheless, it smells lovely.

This face cream is very moisturizing and I love that it's all natural. My skin feels softer and definitely more moisturized since I've been using this.I use this every night and even just using it at night has helped. My face feels a lot more "calm" and I notice a decrease in redness from blemishes and an overall more even skin tone on my face.

The packaging of this product is really great. It comes in a glass bottle with a secure plastic top and a pump! I really like pumps because they make getting the right amount so much easier. I'm really happy with the packaging of this, my only concern is since I'm a klutz I'm worried about dropping it. (Though the glass does seem pretty thick) However, I do have one minor complaint. It seems like when I push down the pump, it wants to squirt out at me!

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products