Smiths Strawberry Salve Reviews

Ranked #630 out of 654 in Lip Gloss

Product Description Indulge your sweet tooth as you soothe dry, chapped lips with Rosebud's newest, strawberry-scented lip balm. Following in the Rosebud tradition of simple, easy to use products, this vintage inspired tin contains a combination of rich emollients that lock-in moisture and banish dryness after only one application.

December 07, 2015

My lips are picky and sensitive, but I use this almost every day and it's so hydrating and comfortable! It smells so good as well. It comes in both a pot and a tube. I have both and love both. The pot lives on my bedside table while the tube lives in my purse.

March 19, 2015

love this! tastes great and makes my lips so smooth

March 19, 2015

I had heard much about this product so I just had to try it. The strong scent of strawberry resonates through the air as soon as you open it. It has a thick jelly consistency and doesn't dry into the skin at all. I actually did not find this product to be very moisturizing and it actually reminded me very much of lip gloss. It takes a long time for the product to actually absorb into the lips, but they feel no different in smoothness after the gloss has absorbed. Not worth all the rave!

June 17, 2014

The original is better, it's my go to, but I wanted to try a different flavour.....big mistake. Stick with the original. :-)

October 14, 2011

I bought the Rosebud Strawberry Lip Balm with only minimal expectations. I have purchased many lip balms solely for the flavour or smell. This lip balm smells beyond words, it smells not only strawberry like but a mix of fruity goodness! All smells aside, this lip balm is beyond words, as the full name states it does moisturize your lips as well as leave them with a slight tint. The only con would be the application, unlike the majority of lip balm's one must use their finger to apply it to your lips which is a very minor flaw when looking at the overall picture. This lip balm not only smells like a strawberry scented heaven but it also leaves your lips moisturized and not even the slightest bit chapped! It is a definite must have!!

December 28, 2006

I absolutely adore this product. I don't do much in the way of lipsticks but I do consider myself an expert when it comes to the balms. Rosebud balm will last you all year because you don't need to apply much at once and one application stays in place forever. I always make sure to carry a tin of this in my bag because it is also fantastic as a cuticle moisturizer. It is also great to put on under a gloss to smooth chapped lips and it tastes and smells absolutely delicious!

August 21, 2006

It smells great and works really well to relieve chapped lips.