Smuckers Pure Strawberry Jam Reviews

Ranked #25 out of 2339 in Grocery

For more than 100 years, Smucker's has been bringing you the goodness of jams, jellies, preserves, and smiles. Smucker's® jam is made from a luscious blend of crushed fruit and fruit puree.

February 01, 2017

I am very picky when it comes to my jams. I find this product sort of expensive so i try to wait for coupons and it to come on sale. But when it does i stock up!! Ive tried the no name, and there is big chunks of strawberrys and no seeds, i find it very processed, where as smuckers has barely any chunks of strawberry, it has seeds that are so tiny its like there not even there. And it spreads so nice without ripping or tearing your bread

December 23, 2016

If you want a good jam whitout having to put your energy in making one Smuckers is for you.
    The strawberry jam is the only one that I bought and it is so so good.

December 23, 2016

I never bother making my own jam because Smuckers is so good that I don't need to waste my time. The spread ability is terrific, the taste of the fruit is wonderful and I really like the jar design. Strawberry is my favorite...but the other fruit varieties are also wonderful.

October 05, 2016

Smuckers is my go to favorite brand of jam! The taste is great and it spreads well and it great on toast or with a PB & J. The strawberry flavour is one of the best ones in my opinion.

October 05, 2016

Habituellement j'aime bien celle que je fait maison ,mais cette confiture goûte le même goût !!!! Super bonne et facile à tartiner sur les rôties le matin.

October 05, 2016

This jam is the perfect amount of sweetness for me! I love eating a bit on some crackers for a late night snack. It gets addictive pretty quickly. Yummy and delicious!

October 05, 2016

I love all of the smucker jams, but this one is so good and fresh tasting. It is sweet and has the consistency that is perfect for spreading on bread. You can use it in recipes other than peanut butter and jam. I only buy snickers jams. They taste the best.

September 19, 2016

One of my favorite jam brands! The thickness is always what I am looking for. Not runny and wont completely fall off my toast. The perfect consistency and taste! Also really good on vanilla ice cream and in Thumbprint cookies

August 02, 2016

Smuckers Jams are a classic now. The taste is great though I wish they were a bit sweeter and had more fruit. Other than that it's great and everyone should try it.

May 06, 2016

Love these jams! I had these jams growing up, and now they are one of my first choices when buying jams. I usually use them on a peanut butter and jam sandwich. My favorite flavor is the raspberry one.