Smuckers Pure Strawberry Jam Reviews

Ranked #27 out of 2312 in Grocery

For more than 100 years, Smucker's has been bringing you the goodness of jams, jellies, preserves, and smiles. Smucker's® jam is made from a luscious blend of crushed fruit and fruit puree.

October 05, 2016

Smuckers is my go to favorite brand of jam! The taste is great and it spreads well and it great on toast or with a PB & J. The strawberry flavour is one of the best ones in my opinion.

October 05, 2016

Habituellement j'aime bien celle que je fait maison ,mais cette confiture goûte le même goût !!!! Super bonne et facile à tartiner sur les rôties le matin.

October 05, 2016

This jam is the perfect amount of sweetness for me! I love eating a bit on some crackers for a late night snack. It gets addictive pretty quickly. Yummy and delicious!

October 05, 2016

I love all of the smucker jams, but this one is so good and fresh tasting. It is sweet and has the consistency that is perfect for spreading on bread. You can use it in recipes other than peanut butter and jam. I only buy snickers jams. They taste the best.

September 19, 2016

One of my favorite jam brands! The thickness is always what I am looking for. Not runny and wont completely fall off my toast. The perfect consistency and taste! Also really good on vanilla ice cream and in Thumbprint cookies

August 02, 2016

Smuckers Jams are a classic now. The taste is great though I wish they were a bit sweeter and had more fruit. Other than that it's great and everyone should try it.

May 06, 2016

Love these jams! I had these jams growing up, and now they are one of my first choices when buying jams. I usually use them on a peanut butter and jam sandwich. My favorite flavor is the raspberry one.

April 11, 2016

This is the only Strawberry Jam I ever buy! It's got a great flavour that actually tastes like strawberries. It's sweet but not overly sweet. Its not clumpy and spreads really well on bread/toast. I use it in some cookie and roll recipes as well.

April 11, 2016

This is a favorite in my household. Just the right amount of sweetness. The texture, the taste and the chunks of strawberry make this jam the best. Great for spreading on toast and also great for baking. I use this jam to make my thumbprint cookies.

April 05, 2016

I grew up with only Smuckers jam in the house.. Specifically strawberry. Its all anyone would eat.

The taste is amazing.. It really is. You can tell Smuckers from no name jam.
The price is average for jam to be honest.. Its neither cheap nor expensive.
It is really good tasting jam.. I like to eat it on saltine crackers with peanut butter :)

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml